Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with a boyfriend who's got one foot out the door?

I'm his first girlfriend. We've been dating 2.5 years and are 31. He has had one foot out the door since the beginning although he was a good boyfriend until talks about me buying a house came up. We live in his house with ridiculous mortgage and I thought if I get a house he could save $1000 a month. He reluctantly agreed though he has changed his mind after I put an offer on a house.





He told me he would marry me in the beginning. Then as the time went on and we had little quarrels about things, this would diminish and be filled with doubt about 'being stuck with me for the rest of his life'.





Also in our 3rd month he told me he is not 'done' and that he still desires other women. I stayed. He hasn't cheated on me I believe because I would feel it. But lately he's saying things like ';I don't have to tell you where I've been'; or getting angry with me when actually he's the one who should be apologizing. He's starting to say 'I'm not even married yet I have no freedom';. We live in his house.





Is it time for me to move?How to deal with a boyfriend who's got one foot out the door?
wow i am going through the exact same thing! I believe you should do what your heart tells you. As for me, im already looking for a way out! Maybe in a way it would be good for you as well... it'll give him time to realize what he really wants to do because right now he's confuse! If he realize he wants to be with you, he'll come back!!!
  • white hair
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment