Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I deal with my boyfriend's mom? She hates me!?

Okay so I have a online boyfriend. BEFORE YOU JUDGE THAT let me just say that I prefer online dating because they can only harm you if your dumb enough to 'expose' yourself. I don't do that. I hate real life things cause the guy gets annoying if hes all over me. So I am dating a online guy. His mom is a nosy woman and has read just about every conversation we have had. Which will obviously involve my past. I use to be into drinking, drugs, all that stuff but I stopped and told Michael that. So she knows I stopped.Now she name calls me to Michael. (I'VE NEVER EVEN TALKED TO HER BEFORE!) and she calls me a slut, a whore, a alcoholic, says I'm probably cheating on him and a whole bunch of stuff. She once said to him ';Tell your slutty girlfriend it's time to get off the computer, so she can go talk to the other guy she likes now.'; I don't even like any one else! I hate her so much, she doesn't respect me and uses me as a weapon against my boyfriend. She looks for reasons to ground him so he can't talk to me. She absolutely hates me. I don't know why! There is no reason to hate me, I did nothing to her, I haven't even ever spoken to her before. It really offends me and kind of hurts me when she says all that. And I have no way of talking to her, my boyfriend would never let me because he knows how I am, if she were to say one wrong thing I'd snap and start freaking out on her. Does anybody have any advice?How can I deal with my boyfriend's mom? She hates me!?
Well first of all I think she is just being a normal overprotective mom. Sure... she shouldnt have said those mean things about you but if I had a kid that was dating someone online i would be a little worried. There are a lot of people out there who can hide there face behind a screen all day and say they are someone who they are not, Im not saying thats u or anything, but she is just being extra careful. I would try to gain her respect... how? i dont really know... but try not to speak bad about her to ur bf cuz she will find out.How can I deal with my boyfriend's mom? She hates me!?
This is a guy that apparently has some issues with his mother. This has nothing to do with you. His mother is jealous of the time that he spends on the computer with you! This is a sick women. You have two choices;


1. continue to be called every name in the book by this deranged women, go through more stress then you are now.


2.Move on to someone else online and find someone that respects you even there parent,


This boy that you are chatting with is no good. If his mother is like this can you imagine how she would be in ';real Life'; when you meet her. This is a scary thought. I would cut it off now be4 the stress really gets to you . Life is too short to be wrapped with a boy and his abusive mother. which that is what you are doing now!


About the online dating. ,It is a bad thing to do. You are isolating yourself from the real world. FYI no one is who they say they are online,. It is a fact. It's a sad fact but ti is true. People who chat online have no lives, you are young and should be out with friends and being a kid. Everyone lies about there as well. Maybe this mother is angry cause her son is 35 years old ! Or maybe she is mad cause her son is 12 years old. you never really know who you are chatting with. It is very easy to say that you are a certain age on line. and to post a ';fake picture';. you never know. You could think that you trust this guy but in all honestly you never know! face it! believe it!


And why is this boy/guy/man letting his mother read your private chat? doesnt that strike you as weird? would you like your mom ready your chat? it almost sounds like this is a ';prank'; people do do this on line. they have a girlfriend who is sitting wiht them while they type to you and the girlfriend will pretend to be his mother and try to get a rise out of you. I know that you are going to continue to chat with this boy. Word of advice try this: when his monther /girlfriend says nasty things to you don't get all mad or upset or defend yourself. Say ';yea whatever'; ands that's it. Nothing more nothing less and go on to something else. I garentee you that 2 things will happen here. He will see that he cannot get a rise out of you anymore and might stop. Or he will drop you and move on to another girl to play mind games with. Alot of men/boys,guys do this for fun. they pick a nice girl like you. and they tell them nice things, like he is doing, then when everything is going good. they throw in another person in the mix to get a rise out of you. and it is working. I would keep my guard up with this boy. I would move on to someone else and get active in the Real world. one day these computers are going to crash. dont let life pass you by cause you are playing house online.
First, your reasoning for preferring on-line dating is ridiculous. Do you intend to someday have an on-line marriage too, so that you husband 鈥榗an鈥檛 hurt you鈥?and doesn't get 鈥榓nnoying鈥?





Second, I鈥檓 going to assume the 'boyfriend' is a minor too.





Of course you know why Mom doesn鈥檛 like you. If my son were to become involved (on-line or in real life) with a 15-year-old who has a 'past' of drinking, drugs, etc, I wouldn鈥檛 like her either, nor would I have any respect for her. You seem to be under the impression that respect is something you should automatically receive....think again. You have to earn it.





My normal advice would be to SHOW her that you are deserving of respect by 'rising above her', but honestly I doubt if you have that capability based on the fact that you'd 'snap and start freaking out' if she said 'one wrong thing to you'.





Get used to the fact that no boy's mom is going to like you or respect you until you grow up and change your attitude.





It is bad that she felt the need to resort to name-calling. That's not something I'd ever do in a situation such as this. However, I would do this--completely forbid the relationship.
how old are you???

No comments:

Post a Comment