Monday, August 16, 2010

Is my boyfriend cheating?

I just found a text on my boyfriend of almost two yrs phone. It said that he hasn't been in a relationship in months. I was so angry I left his house in the middle of the night. There is nothing he can say to me to make me take him back. When I told him he said I had no right to look in his phone. I think that's a moot point, he shouldn't have said that. He's knows how I feel about that, because I had to deal with that type of stuff with my ex-husband. Do you think I was wrong/over reacted? I mean I talk game too. Isn't it the act that constitutes cheating?Is my boyfriend cheating?
been there girl that's when i really learn when u look for trouble you will find it.. so phones, text, myspace, facebook accounts are just ways to get hurt. men can have everything at home and still wanna shake their tails at another tree, it is the nature of these beast. but at the same time the fact that he has denounced your long term relationship is grounds for untrust to build and make you always wonder and a good point is whenever a woman has to wonder it is a good chance the man is cheating woman's intuition is rarely wrong. and hey you already don't trust him now best get gone because once trust in a relationship is broken there is NOTHING left... unless u are ok with just heartless sex.. good luck mamaIs my boyfriend cheating?
Talking is not the same as doing. Although racy text messages often are a prelude to cheating.





You have a good reason to be suspicious that your boyfriend was cheating on you. But you have no absolute proof that he actually cheated on you.





It's hard to know what to do in this kind of a situation. Because he might've been inclined to cheat on you. But perhaps it's something he hasn't done yet.





Sometimes couples work things out in this kind of a situation and save their relationship. But it's pretty hard to regain trust once it's lost. And you may be better off looking for another guy and for another relationship.
He is at least guilty of emotional infidelity, the fact you suspected him enough to go in to his phone speaks volumes. The trust has gone out of this relationship and it seems you have good reason not to trust him anyway. You don't seem the type to put up with someone treating you badly, stick to your guns love. As far as I'm concerned considering cheating is one step away from actually cheating so if you leave him now you'll have had a lucky escape.
I think that the concensus will be that you shouldn't have looked at his phone but tha fact is that you did! Thereofre you found out that he is cheating on you or he is certainly looking for an opportunity to do so. Thereofre I think that you are correct to get yourself out of the relationship before you really get hurt


Good luck to you
Well let's start form the begining, What were you doing searching his phone? Sound to me you really had not trust for a long time. How would you feel if he was searching your phone.? Second if he is doing this then he is wrong just as well. If he feels that he is not ready for something serious then he should of told you. So in the end both of you are wrong. He is wrong for not being honest and you are wrong for trying to be Inspector.


Maybe you two need to take a break from each other , time to think about what you want to do . Good Luck
you has been in a relationship with this guy during 2 years and just because you saw a text on his phone you left him?did you ask him any explanation?so if you get in a relationship with another man and the same thing happen,will you leave again without any explanation?
I think you have two different situations here. I do not think that you should have looked at his phone. That being said, he is definitely looking for outside action. Dump Him now before you get hurt .
The fact that it was even said is the point here. Did he give you a reason for even saying it? I'd be wanting a reason for why it was even said. It wasn't right.
Yes he is right you did violate his privacy but what he said to whoever was wrong too. But you had the right reaction.
you shouldnt of looked in his phone, what you dont know, cant hurt you, end of story
Honestly, you shouldn't have looked in the guy's phone, in my opinion. Its a private sphere, that if he wasn't willing to share, then you shouldn't have forced it open. Also, you might want to give him a benefit of the doubt. For instance, what if he was just texting it as a joke? Such as nope I'm not with her at all, sometimes it feels like we're not even in a relationship because I never see her type of text message? Seriously, if you've dated this guy for 2 years, you obviously see something attractive and worthwhile in him. So why the hell would you throw it all away without hearing his side of the story. Apologize for invading his privacy first and ask him to clarify what the message's context was. That is unless you want to have regrets of what ifs and whys hanging around after he or you are gone.
I understand you so much...


(First, I'm sorry for my english :S)


Once I was on the computer, and I saw a convo of my bf with a girl I never heard about. Later, I learned that he was seeing her in my back, leaving me alone for like 4 hours every night, pretending to be with his friends. He also went to hospital with her, even if it takes everything to come with me when I needed it.





He was really mad because I red his convo, but I knew he was hiding me stuff, so I think that you are not wrong. HE is.


If he dont want you to learn stuff, he just have not to hide it!!





I forgive him, but now he dont want me to even touch his computer...





Weird? Oh yeah....


So if he says that you had no right to look on his cell phone,


I think that HE has NO right to disrespect you like he did.


You have not over reacted. You reacted like someone who is disapointed by someone you trusted...





I hope you wont let him do it again!! Good luck xx



No comments:

Post a Comment