Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it natural for me to want to hurt my girlfriend if i found out she was cheating on me?

Now i dont wanna sound like a psycho here, but how would you react if your girlfriend or boyfriend was cheating on you? Wouldnt it set you off? And is it common to have sex with somebody else on the side and its like no big deal? Being paranoid is one thing but my Intuition is telling me otherwise.Any advise would help me and my girl out thanks.Is it natural for me to want to hurt my girlfriend if i found out she was cheating on me?
Just so happens i found out last night my girlfriend cheated on me. She actually filmed it with her cell phone. No wonder she always got so mad when i wanted to use it. I want to get even. i want her to hurt so bad like i am right now. Bad advice guys? i wouldn't know, not yet. i dont really know what im going to do. Sleep with another woman and make her watch the video?Is it natural for me to want to hurt my girlfriend if i found out she was cheating on me?
Anger is normal, although if you had any love for the gal at all throughout the relationship a feeling of hurting them should not be present. You should feel betrayed, hurt, and sad.





Do not stay with this girl if you feel this way. You should move on before you do something you will regret.
anger is obviously normal; i'd be weary of her or just dump her, my opinion
getting even is not a good idea...so just leave, you will NEVER be happy! oh and yes i would be psycho!

No comments:

Post a Comment