Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I deal with my boyfriend's ex and this situation?

My boyfriend and I started dating about 2 years ago, and I know that he and his ex had only just broken up. Now, I was under the impression that they had definitely broken up when we went on our first date. But now he's being all touchy about whether it was actually a date or just drinks. Now, as for his ex, she has been an ongoing issue since we started dating. She always talks crap about me and tells him I'm not good enough for him and stuff. They've gone on and off from being friends to not talking etc. Now they haven't seen each other since like January and they only talked once on her birthday since then. But then she added him on Facebook the other night. A few days later, I sent him a message on his wall, commenting that it had been around 2 years since we had our first date. She then sent him a message, saying they hadn't broken up by then. When we both saw it last night, he just wrote back that it was a rough time, not exact and why did it matter? Now I've been at work and he's at sport, I've just had a look and he's written another message to her, saying my original message was referring to drinks not a date and that he didn't cheat on anybody. I don't know if she msged him overnight. What do I do?How do I deal with my boyfriend's ex and this situation?
Sounds like trouble to me. Why??? Because he still cares what she thinks. If my ex wrote me and I was in another relationship I'd say ';excuse me but why are you calling me?'; and ';we broke up and it's over let's go our separate ways and please don't call me again.'; That's all, the end, goodbye.


Why on Earth does he even care what she thinks. Let her be mad. He could tell her ';Look, our relationship was so over when I met (insert your name here) and you did not even have a clue.'; He could say, ';You don't even seem to know our relationship is over now because you keep writing me.'; He could just tell her his idea of friends is to be friends from a-far-far distance.


Good luck with that miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment