Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you think my boyfriend is cheating?

Okay so tell me what your honest opinion is:





My boyfriend of three years started acting funny Tuesday. Normally he always wants me to come over his house, but this night he said he was going home and going to bed and he call me later that night. Well he never called, so I called and no answer. I called multiple times. Of course he says he fell asleep which I believed until this morning.





Yesterday he came home from surfing and his face smelled of another female. He immediatly said that it was lotion from his friends girlfriend that he used for dry skin...okay. I was suspicious at this moment, but got over it, maybe he's telling the truth. Then he runs upstairs to get in the shower and shuffles me out of the bathroom. He always usually wants me in there with him to talk etc... but this was strange. I asked him why he's acting strange and he said he's acting normal.





He did say something like, ';Im just so lucky to have you in my life and sometimes I don't know how good of a thing I have being with you, i love you.'; This was nice and shortly after he fell asleep.





This morning his phone got a text message and something made me open the phone and see what it was. It was a message from a girl he was interested in from the past before me and him. The text read, ';Are you in trouble?'; WTF! What the hell, I was furious. For one I noticed her number in his phone 2 months ago. I told him to remove it and he promised, obviously he didn't because her name showed up. I asked him what this meant and he came up with some weird story about running into her yesterday and that he made it seem like he was gonna fight somebody. Okay...still makes no sense. I was pissed, everything is now coming together, him not wanting me to come over, not wanting me near him in shower, smelling of female lotion.





I accused him of lying to me and presented all this evidence today, but he denies it. He gets so pissed about it. He thinks I am insecure and jealous. I told him that if the text message means nothing then why not text her back with me around and then see what she says. He wouldn't do it, he pretty much said he would rather break up then do that. He said I could call her, which I said fine give me the number and he refused to even give me that. So I hung up the phone and he and called back 15 minutes later acting calm and said that it was fine for me to call her...Oh yeah now that maybe he has already talked to her possibly and told her whats going on?! I told him that I guarentee if I check his phone later all his recent calls will be deleted and text messages, he didn't deny this, but said he had to go and wants to talk to me later. I couldn't believe it and still don't know what to believe or do.





Please don't just tell me to dump him, because trust me that is already my number one option right now, but I want to know what you all think.





He is making it seem like I am making a big deal out of nothing and that I am the crazy one. He yells at me on the phone and thinks all of this is a waste of his youth. We are both 23 by the way.





Please let me know and thanks for reading!Do you think my boyfriend is cheating?
I think you are right...all of the things that happened in the story you told lead me to believe that your suspicions are correct, especially when I got to the part where he wouldn't give you her number, then hung up with you, then called you back and told you to go ahead and call her.





What I would do is call her and be nice about it...tell her that you really need to clear the air for your own sanity...that if he is indeed seeing her that he isn't admitting it to you, you think he is lying, and all you want to know is the truth so you can make a decision on what to do next. I wouldn't get angry with her (if possible) because you are likely to get more out of her if you are not hostile. Well, whatever you decide, you need to find out the truth so you can figure out what the next steps to take. I don't believe your boyfriend, and I don't think you do either. The only way to figure it out is to either try to get it out of her (and if she wants you out of the picture, she may just tell you) or you have to catch him red-handed...good luck with that sweetieDo you think my boyfriend is cheating?
In all honesty it really does sound like he is cheating. I also read it to my boyfriend and he thinks the same thing, so that's two opinions. I am so sorry about this...
It really seems like he might have something


on the side with someone else, yes. After


reading all of this, it is apparent that he is


cheating; or, something like that. For exam-


ple, it's equally possible that he had sex with


some other girl and is trying to make peace


with you and himself by covering his ***.





Really. This is strange behaviour nonetheless.


So, talk to him about it. Just ask for the truth.


And if he really loves you as much as he says


he does, he'll fess up. If he doesn't, I'd break


up with him. The truth needs to surface!





Best of luck, truly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment