Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you deal wit ur boyfriend/Husband having so many female friends that want him & it not bother u at all?

My boyfriend has a good number of female friends that want to be in a relationship with him knowing that he has been in a relationship with me a year. Most of them just try to make me out to be a bad girlfriend because i had my son at a young age. and the one that has a son trys to constantly push her son upon my boyfriend and complains about him spending so much time and money on my son. i try to ignore it most of the time but some times i just cant take it and i flip out on my boyfriend and the girl some time which just leaves my boyfriend mad at me turnig into one of the many fights that we have. we fight constantly about his female ';friends'; and i'm just sick of it i'm tierd of fighting what do i do? i love him to much to leave him and he is the only daddy my son knows. i dont think hes cheating but it still bothers me. I i'm with him atleast 5 days a week all day and night. they always call him wanting something or for him to come by when they know i'm around. I need advice pleaseHow do you deal wit ur boyfriend/Husband having so many female friends that want him %26amp; it not bother u at all?
I can understand how you feel but in a different degree. Its great that you let your boyfriend have female friends and it shows him that you trust him. On the other hand, you feel afraid of what the other females may do to him...tempt him, have him break up with you, blah blah blah. I am the jealous type of girl because im so insecure and because of me my boyfriend hardly has any female friends. Its not that I dont want him having female friends its just that I am afraid that he will cheat on me or hurt me. You know how some girls are...hehe. At least you get to spend time with your boyfriend five days a week day and night. But sometimes spending too much time with your boyfriend may lead the both of you into quarrels. I see that happen many times with my friends. Sometimes being too attached can be no good. I think its great that your boyfriend is fathering your son and don't worry about what those other females are saying. I know you have to deal with it everytime, but be strong. You are the only one your boyfriend loves. He's still with you and you should not worry too much. I know its really hard..i can tell. Try avoid fighting...dont flip out. Tell your boyfriend how you feel about everything in a nice way rather than yelling and all that. If he doesn't take the conversation seriously and not care for your feelings then he wouldn't be a good boyfriend. I totally know how you feel...even though you know your boyfriend is not cheating deep down inside you are still bothered. That is how I am too. Try not to be too attached with your boyfriend. If he does cheat on you he's not worth it. Hey, you will always have your son no matter what. I dont really know much about you and your boyfriend so I can't say much or judge. Maybe those other girls are jealous of u that a real man can take care of you and your son :). Remember, you are not a bad girlfriend just because you had a son at a young age.How do you deal wit ur boyfriend/Husband having so many female friends that want him %26amp; it not bother u at all?
wow, he is a casanova, you are fighting a losing battle.
Honestly I think that that's just the way he is and you'll always feel this way. You either are going to have to deal with it or make the decision to let him go. It sounds like you're not confident enough in your relationship to trust him that he will be faithful to you.
Hmmm, okay ...





These women aren't his ';friends';, there's a huge difference between friends and ';D-riders'; aka women who are only around a guy because they are hoping for something more, even when the guy is involved with someone. Also, the guy that you are with isn't stupid either. He is well aware that these ';D-riders'; want him and he seems to love being the center of attention. My goodness, what a boy he must be.





Anyway, its perfectly fine to have friends of any sex but people just need to understand the definition of friend ... unfortunately, not many people do.
I would tell him how i fell and maybe he will tell them 2 back off. or u could tell them 2 back off.


he would only do this if he loves u!!

No comments:

Post a Comment