Monday, August 16, 2010

Im confused on my problem is dealing with pregnancy and cheating... is my boyfriend the baby daddy of her...?

me n my boyfriend had problems n one day we got into it BAD! so he was with his friends and something bad happen he took a bar(drug)n i know how he gets ';he doesnt even know what hes doing'; so there was this gurl n him.n he ended up having sex they were on the back of a ford,now shes saying ma boyfriend is her babydaddy but he said he doesnt remember everything all he remembers is that she was on top of him n they lasted less then 5 minutes but heres the problem the baby is born already im sorry to say this but when im having sex with him and im on top of him it takes a while for him to come ..so my boyfriend is brown and the gurl too..but the baby came out white complected..and my boyfriend has only brown ppl in his family, that gurl is ma boyfriends brother in laws cousin,i think her family is brown to, my boyfriends brother was cool with her n she told him she wasent sure who is the father n she act like a hoe n dey r saying her mom wants her 2 b with my boyfriend for d money..Im confused on my problem is dealing with pregnancy and cheating... is my boyfriend the baby daddy of her...?
get a clue, get an education and get past living like a primal being..Im confused on my problem is dealing with pregnancy and cheating... is my boyfriend the baby daddy of her...?
He needs to get a paternity test done. That way there will be no more question as to whether he is or isn't the daddy.
Okay first if he had unprotected sex with her yes the baby could be his.Color don't mean much.I am white so is my husband and we have two brown kids(turns out his great grandma was black) Any ways he should request a paternity test be done to see if he is the baby's daddy.Also since he did have ON protected sex have either of you been tested for STD's? you really both should be.
omg.. how old are you... dump his a** and move on..
break up with your boyfriend before he gets you pregnant and claims that it isn't his... this guy is a waste of time and if you stay with him it will only bring you pain!


get out while you still can... and don't have sex with another guy until you're married...not only is it in the bible ... but it's the only way to end up with a good man


good luck and God bless!!
Five words for you:';Take it to Judge Hatchett!';
dear god, is it really PC to refer to someone as brown???!





never the less...color is nto the only indicator of paternity, infact many infants have much lighter skin color when they are born than what they will have later in life. How old is the baby? Regardless, someone here needs to step up and have a paternity test done.

No comments:

Post a Comment