Monday, August 16, 2010

How to deal with a flirty boyfriend.?

1. My boyfriend recently told me over the phone he is known to flirt when he gets 'bored'.. Which got me thinking that he would flirt while he is away for a week on a trip. How do I know if he cheats on me or not? (He never lies to me, but I'm thinking he would.)


------------------


2. ';How to deal with a flirty boyfriend';?How to deal with a flirty boyfriend.?
Girl, if you have a flirty boyfriend? the most important thing to do is talk to him about his behavior and how it makes you feel. He may not even realize he's doing it, if he doesn't, then at least understand that this flirtatiousness may just be a part of what makes him who he is. Flirting is sometimes the way people express themselves to other people in social situations. If this is something that is going to make you miserable, move on. If it is part of what makes him who he is, it's better to accept this characteristic rather than trying to change him, which will only build resentment between the two of you. Similarly, if after you talk about the issue, he ignores your feelings completely and continues to do what he wants to do, it is a clear-cut sign that flirting is more important to him than his consideration of your feelings.How to deal with a flirty boyfriend.?
I had a boyfriend like this. Getting bored? I'm sorry if he gets bored, he's got to go. Yeah, you really might not want to let him go, but a guy just isn't right for you if he gets bored and feels the need that he has to flirt or maybe even cheat. He will most likely cheat, like mine did. He wasn't really being all the way straight up with you... When he gets ';bored'; he most likely won't stop at flirting and there may never be anyone to tell you. I know guys who just get what they want, but they still go back to the girl they are officially dating. That is just not how a true relationship should be. Oh, but another thing. He told you over the phone, he couldn't be a man and telling you in person? I've just been through and almost exact situation and it hurt me I don't want another person to go through the same situation. If it's so hard to keep his interest, dump the jerk and move on with your life girl.
Wow that sucks and sounds really suspicious its almost as if he was telling you oh by the way i'm probably gonna cheat if I get sexually frustrated. Make sure you know what he's doing at all times by texting him every ounce and a while. Call him at night to make sure he's where he says he is in a text. Hope everything works out. I mean you should only do this if you really and truly believe theirs a chance he would do this but in that case you really shouldn't be dating him in the first place if their isn't any trust. But it really does sound odd.
In my opinion, I'm not sure if you have Facebook or not..


but if you do, make a fake facebook account and talk to him on there, but make sure he can't see much of your profile except the picture, put a hot chick as the picture and talk to him for a while... play it cool then eventually shoot out a controversial question such as ';im really bored, wanna do something tonight ;)'; and see what he says. This will show his loyalty towards you, if he gives in to this fake girl dump him or do whatever.





This is how you will know wether or not he is just flirting for fun, or for more than that
Hi, I'm a flirty guy.





Just because I flirt, doesn't mean I'm gonna cheat on my gf. It's just my personality. My gf trusts me and knows I would never have an affair, and I trust her the exact same way.





We're kinda screwed in the head though. She's a psychology major and likes to mind phuck people. She'll go and flirt with some guy, get a few drinks out of him, then I walk over. ';Hi sweetie...'; the whole thing. We both look at the guy, smile, and walk away. It destroys the guys ego and I know it''s mean...but it's fun for us. Try it sometime. LoL
he may be a big flirt, and that is hard to handle, but you just gotta think to yourself, im pretty im everything a man would want. i have nothing to be worried or jealous about. just be super confident and i dont mean conceted. and you wont know if he cheated or not unless you have a spy watching him. thats where the trust in your guys relationship comes in. trust him. and if he has the most respect and love for you he wont cheat and if he does he at least will tell you the truth. if him being a flirt bothers you that much than maybe your not ready to be comitted to him. maybe find someone you dont have that situation with. goodluck
This is actually very funny. I honestly think you should get rid of the guy unless you have enough trust in him that he won't cheat on you. I don't think he will. Sure he'll flirt but like that other girl said, he wont cheat, just mess around. I wasn't going to answer this because the girl that said that pretty much said it all but I really want to share with you about my story. Just last summer vacation I went out to Colorado to visit my relatives with my family. I was pretty much there for two weeks. I told my girlfriend at that time, we were dating for 7 months by then, that I'd miss her and that It'll be so boring without seeing her for two weeks. She said I miss you too..you better not do anything out there.. :P i love you. I texted back promise. And what do you know, during those two weeks out in Colorado I hooked up with a girl and ended up cheating on my girlfriend. She for sure broke up with me. I regret it like hell. I had to see the look on her face when she found out, so filled with sadness and anger. It was the worst moment of my life. Blah. so yeah, even though I doubt your boyfriend will cheat on you. You never know. Just saying. Be cautious with him. Us flirty guys aren't the best..Half the time most of us don't even know we're doing it!
I'm a bit of a flirt myself and my girlfriend doesn't exactly like it. Especially when I have been drinking, go figure. I would never cheat, I never have. I just like to make people feel wanted and feel good about themselves. It's mostly harmless. I never take it any further, that's the key.
Question him on all your doubts with him and keep everything between your'll ';clean %26amp; clear'; make sure you dont loose and you are strong in whatever your asking him with validity in your question...





and for more information, just keep an eye on him always!! :) Good luck!
1st off. dump his ***!


if you cant trust him and are already doubting yourself, this obviously isnt ment to be!


or you tell him to stop being such a flirty *** hole because he has a girlfriend and its not cool to flirt with other people!
you...dump...him...





ok, dont dump him. after you find out he cheated on you, you can ask on Y!A ';How to deal with a cheating bf'; and ill answer that one too.
Trust him, but also express to him your concerns.
well, if you suspect him of it, confront him, if he is, then he aint worth keeping, dont try to save a wrecked relationship!!!
Tell him, ';That's funny so do I';. Get rid of this guy, quick. He's too immature.
drop him and/or flirt with his friends.


ask him if he likes that.


then still, do one of his friends.
Give him a threesome. You might like it yourself.
I am positive that he will flirt. But that doesn't mean that he'll cheat. He'll just mess around, you know.
1-ask him questions about it and see what he says
if he flirts..slap his face
be sure that he will flirt and someday flirting lead him to cheat... if that bothers you get rid of him

No comments:

Post a Comment