Friday, August 20, 2010

My boyfriend might be cheating?

I know my boyfriend is talking online to girls in his city. We don't live near each other, but are planning a move soon. He talks to these girls online and I wouldn't mind it if they are only friends, but sometimes he talks to them about meeting and sometimes the messages are sexual. He has also told them that he doesn't have a girlfriend. I know that he has met a few of them for coffee, etc. and so far I don't think he has had sex with anyone, but I'm not sure. I need to know how to deal with this. And I can't tell him that I know about the conversations. And please don't tell me to ';dump him'; or ';get rid of him';...it's not that easy, and I would really rather work things out. Thanks!My boyfriend might be cheating?
dump him and get rid of him foreverMy boyfriend might be cheating?
well he probley is cheatin and if u jus wanna work things out and he is cheatin than he will cheat again good luck once a cheater alawys a cheater
The messages are sexual and he's met a few for coffee. You're boyfriend is cheating, not might be cheating. Would he like it if you chatted with other guys and met up for coffee with a few of them? I think not. You deal with this by having an open, honest conversation with him and then figuring out where you really stand with him.
you HAVE to fess up and tell him you know and hope he stops.. otherwise you're just in for more pain.. maybe you'll stop him before he actually does sleep with one of them.. to save you relationship.. you have to be honest about what you know..
if you know his password, go on pretend to be him and tell the girls you are not interested anymore. if not you need to be talking to him, and ask him how he would feel if the situation was reversed and then test it, if he says he doesn't care. play with his mind, it always use to work for me
Wait till he's moved in, and if he persists, talk to him about it.
maybe things will change when u move in because then he'll be sexing u like crazy and when he gets bored he'll go on the internet again. I dont believe anything good is going to come of this but I cant use the words because u said not to.
Cheating is more than having sex with someone. Cheating can also be emotional or putting yourself in a position where something could happen outside of a relationship.





If he has told other girls he has no girlfriend, why work it out? He is sending you a message.
  • phone
  • sexy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment