Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you think he's cheating on me?

okay, here's the deal... My boyfriend and i have been dating for four months, and ever since then i have had this...


PERSON 1(supposed to be my best friend.): he went the whole 9 yards with another girl!


(later i figure out she's been talking a BUNCH of sh*it on me.reason? idfk.)


ANOTHER PERSON: he says he broke up with you...





i confronted him about it, and he told me that person 1 was trying to get with him. and he told me ';another person'; liked him since they met.





Now i just don't know what to do, my mother says ';you never know, you only see him like every saturday, he could be cheating.';


and i brought up the point to her, ';why would my boyfriend text my other best friend who wouldnt try getting with him telling her, ';how much he loves me, and cherishes me, and wants to be with me for a long time.';


(oh yeah, i let him text my bestfriend because he's very sick and has been in the hospital, and keeps me up to date with whats going on. and i let her talk to him a couple times. because i can trust this girl with my life).


Then my mother brought up the point, ';that you cant trust any guy, because most are out to hurt you';.





In my heart i believe he is not, i just need that backup opinion, i've also asked my 2 newer best friends, they do not think he is, they practically slap me for thinking so...





I do have trust issues, because i've been cheated on in every relationship i've ever had, my heart is on a thread, and it hurts :'(





thank you for you're time, i'd really appreciate it if you'd give me a good answer that will help me, none that say anything stupid and not worth my time.Do you think he's cheating on me?
just live your life .. when you're older .. or get older liek mariage age .. unless you are idk :P well you'll find the right person .. and maybe this is him ! you just have to go along with what the worlds bringing to you honey .. i know it sounds hard but just role with the punches .. and do what your heart tels you to .. even if it doesnt know what to do .. deep down you'll know what's right and you'll find out sooner or late


- I hope this helps %26lt;3 -Do you think he's cheating on me?
I think you should just calmly ask him if he's ever been w/ any other girls since you have been dating. But I don't think it's enough to full on confront him or anything. I think your heart's instinct is right, I hope he's not cheating on you. I've been there and it sucks.
I have one thing to say.... tell your mother that not all guys are out to hurt you... She's stupid for even planting that idea in your head. I wonder which hurts more... The bestfriend who tries to hook up with your boyfriend or the boyfriend who might or might not be trying to hook up with other girls.
look i dont of that but i do think he if u see him just talk to and make him look in ur eyes.
I just want to say to you that the only guy that will ever be good for you is one who makes you feel beautiful inside and out, who has a beautiful heart, who treats you with the utmost respect, who cherishes you, who thinks the world of you,...and so on. Your mom is right. More times than not, you will get hurt. But you can meet that one special guy that you love and who loves you back. And believe me, it will be worth it.





please answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
you can only hav one best Friend- that is why They are called best Friends the rest are just good Friends and I donut think guys are out to he rt women I think sum of them do it because their stooped clumsy or out of habit Im not going to tell you yes or no but I will tell you it's only a cup ell of months you never know and ceep your Witt's about you
Yes, I have to agree that every guy cheats... whether we want it or not, they do but some of them can change for the best, like others can be complete dogs.


Honestly think about it yourself and stop accepting opinions from other people. Just stop and think alone... If you only see him on Saturdays then yeah that could be a problem. But at the same time, what is the reason you only see him once a week?


Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment