Monday, August 16, 2010

How to deal with my boyfriend?

me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 2 years. for the past year i have a hard time trusting him even thought we spend pretty much every minuete together. and some times it feels like he dont love me anymore even though he assures me that he losts me just the same as the first day we met. i dont know what to do i love him so much and i dont want to get hurt. sometimes i feel like he is cheating on me. i want to do something to make him turn his head and look at me like he use to all answer are appriciated. but please no stupid and sensless answers!How to deal with my boyfriend?
what makes you think he is cheating on you? sometimes as relationships go on things don't always stay the same as when you were first together.if you guys are together 42/7 then why do you think he is cheating? is it cuz of past relationships that have been like this? if so you have to remember he is not youe ex so untill you have proof just elax and enjoy your time together...How to deal with my boyfriend?
You seem to have self-esteem issues. You may drive him away by not trusting him.





I would start by looking deep within yourself and find out why you feel the way you do. Either get some books or read on-line about self-esteem. You may also want to talk to a therapist.
Gurl it sounds like you're the one that's not sure about yourself. And you can't control him if you do he's not gonna like it and he'll dump you. If yall spend the whole time 2gether there's no reason for u to not trust him. B-careful!!!
  • white hair
  • finger ring
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment