Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is My boyfriend cheating on me?

My boyfriend and i have been together for 6yrs and have kids together he asked me to move in with him right after we had our last son Now that i have moved in it seems like i dont trust him because i've been going thru his phone and have found text messages from the opposite sex about how much they want him and want to be with him. I really don't know what prompted me to go thru his phone it actually was sitting out one day and i couldn't resist.but these are messages in his in-box his out-box and sent-box is empty i don't know if he had been texin these woman back or not. I know he has a few female friends and the majority of them knows that he has a family. My boyfriend is a popular kind of guy with males and females. and i must say that there are a lot of females that really want him maybe mainly hes a wonderful provider and a police officer. including his ex (whom is married ) wants him back i know because yep u guessed it she left him a text message saying she does. He's kind of a laid back kinda guy he's not so much into the romantic stuff. has been like that since i met him. i dealt with it because of the other good qualities he has and sex is not one of them trust me on this. He goes to work and comes home and when he goes out i think he's with someone else (a woman) He's out with the guys because he calls he does come home at a decent time.Altho i have caught him in a couple of lies in which i have not confronted him about them yet. I have asked him if he loves me and he has said ';yes'; I've told him that i loved him and he would say no you don't but i believe it was in a jokingly way.i have asked if there were somone else and he has said';I should know him by now that if he had someone else he would tell me (not if he wants his cake and eat it too) why would he have me move out of my own house to move in with him and cheat on me. I really want to believe and trust in him and that really bothers him that i don't I don't want to push him away he has told me that going thru his phone (yep he found out) he feels he's a prisoner in his own home and i understood that that's why i stopped. i said i was going to let go of the fears and doubts and just trust him but i feel i'm constantly seeing things that are not right I don't know if i am parinoid or what please help talk some sense to my brain i feel like i'm going crazyIs My boyfriend cheating on me?
Does this article help?


http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Tell-If鈥?/a>





BUT he may not be cheating so don't think he's definitely cheating on you.





A best way is to look out for signs. If you spot any, that's the time to talk...CALMLY.





I hoped this helped. I'm still in school so i may not have much experience but i tried my best.





For now, live your life without negative thoughts unless there is another sign that's telling you something is wrong.Is My boyfriend cheating on me?
dont go thru his phone. that invasion of privacy i dont care. guys whos with me?
he IS cheating!!!
he is cheating on you
i had all the same suspicions as you, i found emails, text messages everything. he started hiding them from me...then made me feel like he didnt trust me..





Turns out i was being cheated on with many different women.





AND it wasnt the sex in this case either...





The stories have so much in common dear...
hya, i knw what your feeling it sounds like he knew you were going to look through his phone and find those texts thats why hes deleted what he has sent! You know him better than any of us so you should feel if you think hes cabale of cheating or has done! i think the best thing is concentrate on other things, to take your mind of worrying about him. counselling might help you with trust, confidence etc, if you wanna talk im available now to chat :) so you send me a message or im me if you want to talk about this, i can give you more advice etc


x
hmmz.. let me share smthing with u. Just a couple of weeks ago, I found some email in my bf's mail box. I've the password and everything, so out of curiousity, i went in to take a peek. I came to see emails tt he texts gers, saying they are hot and wanting to start a relationship ..... OK, i was furious, realli angry and tot he cheated on me. However, he explained, saying tt it's not wat he did, but there was once where he was drunk and his friends access his email.





Although I got no proof at all, but my feeling is to trust him, since i know him for so many years, i shld know better than other ppl wat his characteristics are like. However, in ur case, i would say, tok to him about it, saying abt how u feel. Let him kw it. And if he says tt he didn't do all this, then u think about whether wan to believe him anot, since u r the 1 that lives with him for a couple of years. If u dn understand him, who will rite?

No comments:

Post a Comment