Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with jealous boyfriend????

My boyfriend is extremely jealous for no apparent reason. The other night I received an anonymous call and he flipped out. I don't talk to anyone except for his and my family. The only person that I can think that called his is crazy ex whom he has a daughter with. Yet, he thinks that I am lying and that I am cheating. He looks through my cell, looks through my purse and wallet and is constantly calling me at work to see if I am here. He is always scrutinizing my behavior to see if I do anything out of the ordinary and if I do he flips out. He is obessed if finding something or catch me cheating when I do nothing. I am totally loyal to him, I only go to and from work and he still flips out for random things.





My tolerance is wearing very thin of his behavior. I love and want to be with him but how do I get him so stop acting this way?How to deal with jealous boyfriend????
i would break up with him if he cant trust u then what will happen if yall get married and ur just talking to another guy (lets say about work)what will he do to that other guy to get him to stop talking to you even if it is about work?????How to deal with jealous boyfriend????
he just doesnt wanna get hurt.. and i know it bothers u but im the same way he is.. bc my bf's ex called him.. while i was at his house one time.. and he said they havent talkd in four years.. i thought that was a lil odd.. and i have found girls numbers.. in his room but he says he forgot about them they r old.. which he rippd up and threw away infront of me.so idk... i dont think my bf is doing anything bc hes prooved it to me.. ur just gonna either haft to deal with him worrying.. or dump him.. maby hes really inlove and dont want to loose u!
Do ME
people usually act that way if they cheated they try to find ways to blame you/make it your fault
firstly,fighting with him is not the way to solve.just talk things out.i mean tell him how u feel about him acting this way.he must have a piece of how u feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment