Monday, August 16, 2010

I keep having reoccurring dreams (or nightmares) about my boyfriend cheating on me....?

So, they've been going on for the passed week or so.





The first dream: I was walking into my high school to surprise my boyfriend because I was absent that day but when I walked in, the whole hallway was deserted and I kept walking to the commons area and when I walked through the double doors, I see my boyfriend holding and kissing one of our mutual friends, Nicole. I instantly get upset and start crying and storm over to them and tap them on the shoulder. My boyfriend looks at me with wide eyes and I look him and say, ';So much for a pleasant surprise.. right?'; and I turn around and walk out, while he stands there with the shocked look on his face and he's yelling my name. I'm still crying and when I wake up, I'm crying too.





The second and third dreams were the same exact scenario but different friends, which is named Marissa and Alysa. Both of who were friends of mine, before him.





------





Last night, I went to a school talent show in which my boyfriend preformed in and when I went to bed last night, I had a horrible about that too.... My boyfriend has a friend that preformed with him in the show and in my dream, he would come into the audience and pull me out into the lobby of the venue and hold me and kiss me and tell me how happy he was to be with me but when I would go back into the audience, he would go back stage and a friend of mine would text me and tell me that they were flirting. So, I went back into the lobby to check it out and there they were standing there holding and kissing each other like it wasn't a big deal.. I started crying and again woke up crying and absolutely horrified.





-----





What do these dreams mean?I keep having reoccurring dreams (or nightmares) about my boyfriend cheating on me....?
your subconscious self is trying to tell you something girl..either you have been treatly really poorly in another relationship and do not know how to handle one now.. or he is cheating..you need to decide now what your going to do? if you stay and he isn't cheating you will constantly be worrying that he is and you will drive him away.. sounds like you really need to work on YOU before you stay in any relationship..you got some serious issues inside girl ya need to work on it seems before you start any other relationships!I keep having reoccurring dreams (or nightmares) about my boyfriend cheating on me....?
your worried that your bf is cheating on you.


or he IS cheating on you.


and he feels bad about it, really bad.


like suicidal bad.


and a good friend will stick by you [with the texting in one of your dreams].


another friend who he is cheating with will betray you.








thats what i think anyway.
this is obviously a great concern that you have. he must have given you reason to have this fear. you cant live with fear and be happy. the best thing that you could do is to share your fear with your boyfriend and watch his response.
it means that your boyfriend is definitely cheating on you


i would investigate more into if i could so you should check into that and if not, i suck at advice :)
I think that you are worried about him cheating on you and you don't fully trust him or your (bestfriends).

No comments:

Post a Comment