Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you deal with a boyfriend that says he doesn't care if you trust him or not? I'm so confused and lost.?

My bf and I have been going out for 3 1/2 years and in the past he's given me reasons not to trust him. Even though he never physically cheated on me, I did find an inappropriate sexual conversation on his phone between him and an ex. This lead to me to question my trust in him. Since then, I've had my guard up so I wouldn't get hurt if this happened again. I've been trying to learn how to trust him again, but he's so impatient. He said he's gotten to the point where he just doesn't care if I learn to trust him or not. I don't know how we can move forward if he doesn't care. You can't have a relationship without trust, so i'm just confused.How do you deal with a boyfriend that says he doesn't care if you trust him or not? I'm so confused and lost.?
you have pushed him too hard


he did nothing yet you have given grief


he has reached the end of your emotional turmile


look its your problem not his , he has given you lee way bit three yeas of it is too much





why should he suffer for your problem?


so he turns off





you have no one else to blame but your self


if you had been reasonable he would not have reached this point

No comments:

Post a Comment