Monday, August 16, 2010

How to help boyfriend get over guilt of cheating past?

My boyfriend cheated on me a few years ago, and its something that affected me, but I've learned to put it in the past. I knew he hated himself for it, but I guess I felt like it was something we could deal with. Although he now seems to be so racked with guilt he wants to kill himself. I've told him that I want to be with him, everything I can think of. I know he hasn't cheated since (Honestly, he doesn't even have a chance.) which is how i know it would sound. I just don't know what to do, what to say, how to react. I wont leave him, I love him and I know he loves me, I just need some advice on helping him deal with guilt, or what should I say to him?How to help boyfriend get over guilt of cheating past?
you will have to think of somehow to really make him believe you wont leave him ya know? do the unthinkable to or for him that way he will be like wow she really is serious she really does forgive me and trusts me and wont leave me, that should def. be a big stepping stone in getting him to relax

No comments:

Post a Comment