Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I deal with my boyfriend who doesn't believe anything I say?

I don't know what happened, we used to be so great together and now he seems to think I am constantly lying to him or cheating on him or something. I just want things to work out and I honestly don't know what to do. I see him pretty much every night, unless he wants to go out with his friends, in which case I see mine. I have never ever ever lied to him about anything at all.. I'm not a crazy girlfriend either, I don't constantly call/text him when he is out doing his own thing, I don't accuse him of doing anything wrong because I trust him, I drive him wherever he wants to go, and the only thing I really every made him do was quit smoking, which isn't a bad thing at all in my opinion. I also ot him to go back to school and actually do good in classes. Lately, he has become crazy paranoid, getting mad when my friends text me past 9 or 10 asking why would they text you this late (he doesn't actually accuse me of lying about who is texting me, but I could hear it in his voice). When I call him, it's fine for him to not pick up and call me back 2 hours later, but if I miss his phone call and call him back 3 minutes later, I'm the worst person in the world.. I don't know what to do anymore, and I really want to work it out.. A year ago we were soo happy and I don't know what changed. Advice?How do I deal with my boyfriend who doesn't believe anything I say?
Definitely sounds like there is a trust/jealousy issue there, which is never a good thing to have in a relationship.





The best thing to do is to confront him and ask him why he feels this way. Ask him why the double standard? If you don't confront the issue, it is likely nothing will change and you will remain unhappy with his attitude.How do I deal with my boyfriend who doesn't believe anything I say?
Ok Chick, he doesn't trust you, at all. This could be a sign of him cheating. Men become more protective and jealous when they have cheated. But if you don't want to go with that then think about what you do know. He has stopped smoking and is going through school. These two things could be really stressing him out. You should sit down and talk to him. Be straight forward with him telling him what he has been doing and how it has been making you feel. If he doesn't even seem interested in what you are saying then tell him it may be time for a break. A break or hold in a relationship can let both sides reevaluate what they want out of the relationship and what they are getting out of it. In the end you just need to realize that he is hurting you and really think about weather or not you two can work it out or if it is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment