Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My boyfriend cheated on me and I forgave him and we have been rebuilding our relationship?

the lade he cheated with moved one house down how do you deal with that? Someone please tell me how would you handle a situation like that? I am leaning more on just ending the relationship everytime i leave my home me or him we have to go pass her.My boyfriend cheated on me and I forgave him and we have been rebuilding our relationship?
To be honest I cheat on my girl friend and sometimes I feel quilty, But (you really need to understand what am about to say)''''' if my girlfiend caught me I will leave her because I will not want to be in a relatinship where I have to wonder if my girlfriend wants revenge. i CANT TELL YOU WHAT TO DO BUT BE VERY CAUTIOUS we men are dogs we did it one we do it again but if we cheat on a girl is because she is doing something wrongMy boyfriend cheated on me and I forgave him and we have been rebuilding our relationship?
It seems you have a very tough situation but it is not impossible to work out. Revenge is sweet but forgiving him,, well that is grand. I can imagine that every time you see her or walk past where she lives,, bad mrmories come to you and you may want to hate him or feel like you are helpless. My suggestion is for you and your boyfriend to move away from there. Actually if he is really sorry for what hed did,, cheated on you, he should be the one to suggest that you two move away from there,, and away from the one he cheated with. Perhaps this other woman may still feel a thing for your bf. You need to speak with him about that,, but move,, that should come from him ,, if he really cares about your relationship with him.
Monogamy and polygamy are sexual orientations. Trying to stop a polygamous partner from cheating on you is every bit as futile as trying to turn a gay partner straight. They are what they are, and any attempt to force them into being something they are not is futile, and probably immoral.





If your partner was gay you'd have to ask yourself some serious questions as to whether you want to pretend you're in a healthy relationship. As it turns out, your partner is a polygomist. With that in mind, you need to ask yourself the same questions.
You forgave him because you trust him, otherwise you wouldn't have. Definitely tell him that her moving in close by is upsetting you, you need to get more reassurances from him that his dalliances are history. If he hasn't shown any reason for you to lose your trust, there isn't any reason to invent one. But you definitely need to keep your eyes and ears open without appearing suspicious....one time cheaters are very, very rare.
it depends on how much u love him and with the lady moving in one house down girl you will need all your strength because you will need it beacause it will be hard when you ran into her with him and stuff and there will be a lot of doubt you have to be sure you know what your getting into and if you love him enough to endure this.... i would start lookin for another apartment fast!!!
Eww! One house down?! Are you SERIOUS!?





That is so wrong in so many ways. How do you know that he still isn't cheating on you?





And for coping with that crap that is living next to you...ignore her as much as possible so that you don't end up going after her if you find out that he has cheated on you again.
Knowing myself... I would have a major freak out about this and insist on moving ASAP... and that would be ok. If he wants to keep you he will do it. you should not have to see that every day, and he should not want to stay there either. If he is ok with staying there is something wrong with that.
Figure out why he cheated on you. Are you fat , mean etc. FIX YOURSELF, then move away from your competition. You should be able to keep him that way. She obviously has something you don't. MOVE or he'll just do it again until you fix yourself.
That would be so hard, I feel for you, to be reminded of his misstep all the time. She is temptation to him and if he doesn't value you enough stay monogamous then he doesn't deserve you. move on and find someone that wants only you.
It depends on how strong your feelings for him are. And if you feel like you can trust him again.
i wouldn't b wit him anymore if he cheated on me anyway...but that's really disrespectful if she moved down the street
umm,I guess by saying that you ';forgave him'; you mean that you trust he won't do it again.
He's already cheated. Why are you still there?
end it





you clearly don't trust him enough (which isn't your fault)
dump him


why are u still there hel be laughin in ur face


  • white hair
  • finger ring
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment