Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How can I deal with a boyfriend that CHEATS ON ME BUT HE ALWAYS LIES TO ME.help me please anyone?

you should find someone who treats you rightHow can I deal with a boyfriend that CHEATS ON ME BUT HE ALWAYS LIES TO ME.help me please anyone?
You're ungrateful and possibly a glass lickin' retard. Shaddap.

Report Abuse


How can I deal with a boyfriend that CHEATS ON ME BUT HE ALWAYS LIES TO ME.help me please anyone?
I'm sure you have told him how you feel about his cheating and ask him to stop. He must not care about how you feel because he still cheating and lies. Tell him you going to break up with him since he can't stop cheating, maybe he might get it together, if not move on.
Why deal with a cheater? I don't get it.
Why are you still with him?? He obviously isn't worth your time... you could do better!
Loose him soon before he gives you something that you can't get rid of .Cheaters are losers
Cheats on you? ALWAYS lies to you? And you're staying with him? That's not good, girlfriend. I would have dumped him the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment