Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Why cant i confront my cheating boyfriend? plz read?

okay, my boyfriend is cheating on me(not sex that i know of) but just taling 2 other females like he talks to me, and talking 2 his ex, and other females tellin them that they are sexy and beautiful, shyt like that, that he wants to chill with them..all that and its on myspace (of all places) i am 20 and he is fixing to be 21. (dont you think all the games would of been gone by now?) but heres the deal.


i know his myspace password and checks his e-mails and stuff, and when i ask him about his myspace (not revealing that i know his PW), he gets soooooo pissed off and calls me a *****,and a dumbass and stupid, ect. but he looks so stupid lying 2 me..he says he wouldnt cheat, but talking 2 females like 2 talk 2 me is considered cheating in my book. he alwayz says ';it says ';MY'; space, if it was your space, i wud let u check it';...wtf do i do?


if i confront him about it, he is gonna break up with me becasue that is his ';personal'; space, and when i tell him that we are 2gether and there isnt really ';personal'; space when it comes 2 that, but he busts out with this line ';we arent married, u dont have a leash on me %26amp; u arent my momma';....im so daym inlove with this boy..i dont wanna loose him, but i dont wanna get hurt again..and he knows of my past relationships.


oh an also, ive pulled his phone records and he has called some female alot, and the last time i confronted him about it, he told me if i played ';investigator'; again he would break up with me. so i dont know how to confront him w/o him leaving me...for something he was doing, and i found out..ive told him ';what u do in the dark, comes to the light';


what do i do? any advise besides leaving him? i need a guys prospective on this also..Why cant i confront my cheating boyfriend? plz read?
You're obviously scared of losing this guy, but there is no advice that anyone can give you to make him stop cheating on you. He has issues and it's not your fault. It can go two ways...





1. You confront him and he breaks up with you.


2. You let him get away with it and you'll be cheated on as long as you're with him. He won't stop.





This guy will continue to hurt you as long as you're with him. You absolutely need to stand your ground and tell him that you are sick of the games and if he wants to leave because you don't appreciate being cheated on... LET HIM. The biggest mistake you can make is to let him know that you're afraid of losing him!





If he knows that you are afraid of losing HIM, he will get away with everything. You have to make it seem like he's the one that will be losing something great, which is true in this situation. He needs to be afraid, not you.Why cant i confront my cheating boyfriend? plz read?
Do you really want a guy's ';perspective';? This boyfriend of yours is a user and an abuser. He's a flirt, disloyal and is hunting for more free sex. You may not believe it, but as a guy I can tell you that it's true. YOUR behavior isn't much better. You spy on him, use his password, pull his phone records. What kind of person does that? I'll tell you. Someone who's terribly insecure and has no trust in her relationship. The fact is that if you have no trust in your relationship (and you're right, you shouldn't trust him) then you have NO BUSINESS in that relationship. You're with a man who is using you and getting what he wants on the side, and whenever he tells another woman how sexy and beautiful she is, he's cheating on you. And you already know it. You're simply addicted to the relationship and not strong enough to move on. And THAT, honey, is YOUR problem. Either get a clue and move on, or suffer the consequences and be unhappy. Your choice.
I would not want to be with any man who talks to me like that. Totally not acceptable in my book.


If he is not cheating, your lives should be transparent.


This is not good my dear and I know you love him but you have been warned. As I always say, it is one thing to have drama thrown upon you but walking right into it is plain stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment