Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Help me with a cheating boyfriend.?

okay, so theres this booy i like named well im not gonna say his name incase he ever sees this ill call him J tho (: okay, so i like this kid J, and ive like him for a while. well i met him online ( oh so dangerous i know ) but not really my bestfriend knows him. lol. but anyways i had talked to him for a while and he had told me he liked me, and i liked him to even though i hadn't met him yet. well he ended up getting a gf, and i was a little upset but it was okay because i hadn't met him so i couldnt really get mad. well they went out for a little while and we had stopped talking; well one night he IMs me telling me how they broke up. we started talking again, and for a LONG time we finallly met, and i swear he was so perfect; for me %26lt;3 everything after that was great, i had to go to georgia for a week though because my older brother had been graduating from bootcamp ( i love my brotherr%26lt;33 ) anyways, i had been texting j the whole time i was there, and he was calling me constantly we made all theese plans for when i got back home to hangout. welll on the ride home, we had got into a fight about how i had gone to georgia, and he was mad at me for going; and at that point i was like okay **** you. family comes first im not gonna miss my brothers graduation its a big deal. we ended up making up. but then on the ride home he asked me who i liked and i said him and he said '; oh . . . '; i asked why , and who he liked and he said '; its obvious %26lt;3 '; i had thought it was me because when someone says that . . welll ya no. so i was like '; no who telll me =) '; and he said '; my girlfriend '; i was really ticked off because i was like this is the second time you lead me on. welll fights, beyond fights happned and we ended up hanging out ( while he had a gf; and yes their still going out ) he took me to the movies; and we kissed quite a few times so yes he C H E A T E D. and i had gotten a little upset because i told myself i wouldnt kiss him; but i liked him and allls fair in loove and war ; ) so anyways; after that night he told me how he was breaking up with her; OF COURSE. liar liar liar. i just dont know how i can trust him; he wants to continue cheating. and i dont want him to feel like he can have her , and me; because he cant and not to be rude. but he either chooses me; or i choose someone else; i feel like ive given him a great ammount of chances. he helped me out with my ex boyfriend tom who cheated on me 12 time; and tells me not to give him another chance, but hes just a hypocrite because he cheats too. . . . should i let him go ? because its not as easy as it sounds.Help me with a cheating boyfriend.?
i think he obviously doesn't respect you enough to stop doing that to you. that's not right for him to put you in that situation. forget about him and he actually breaks up with his girlfriend and then wants to be with you then that is when you should be with him because if you were in the others girls shoes you wouldn't want him to cheat on you. if its meant to happen then it will happen, trust me. i know its hard to be patient but sometimes that all you can do.


good luck!


i really hoped that i helpedHelp me with a cheating boyfriend.?
I don't even need to read the details...





CUT HIS BALLZ OFF!!! HELL YEAH!
  • moto guzzi
  • asian hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment