Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A week of misery because of cheating boyfriend - how do I deal with this?

We were going out for almost a year - and have known each other for 3 years. He was my pillar of strength. On Monday I found out he is dating a girl from college for MORE than a year.





(I found out by logging into his facebook - guessed the password and WOW I was correct.)





I read his inbox and there was a lot of flirty, naughty messages in there - even about things they've been up to together. I was devastated and confronted him on Monday night. He didn't deny anything and admitted what he did was wrong.





On Tuesday when we spoke he said that the reason he didn't tell me about this girl is because he really loves me and he didn't want to ruin OUR relationship. He keeps reminding me that most of his time was spent with me and that whenever he was with his ';other'; girlfriend, people were always around so they didn't actually do anything.





Although he also told me I was forward to read his messages. I told him that if I hadn't done that I would never have known what's been going on and to what extent.





On Wednesday he said I caused my own pain by not trusting him and that he hid all this from me because he didn't want to lose me and so forth . .





At that point I was so drawn into his words that when he asked me: After all that you've seen, why are we still speaking? ... I said because I am not willing to throw 3 years away, you mean too much to me ... He said he feels the same and once again reminded me that most of his time was spent with me. We told each we still love each other and said good night.





On Thursday I tried to speak to him, the conversation lasted 2 minutes because he said he's too tired and wanted to sleep.





Friday was confusing, I spoke to him in the afternoon and he said he was busy and would call me later when he was free, I didn't hear from him after that -- He sent me a text on Saturday at 10 pm only!





I wasn't at home and only saw the message when I got back at a little past 12. (Went out to see a movie with my sister.)





I figured it was too late to text him back and so I sent him a message this morning at 8 am apologizing for last night. It's now past 3 pm and I've received no reply.





Out of curiosity, I logged into his facebook and an hour ago he was flirting with his ';other'; girlfriend!





I'm so lost right now! I don't know what to do! I guess I'll have to call him if I want to speak to him but what the hell do I say to him?????





How do I deal with this?????





:(A week of misery because of cheating boyfriend - how do I deal with this?
Damn, it must feel terrible for you, I feel sorry for you :( You should leave him though, cheating is never okey!A week of misery because of cheating boyfriend - how do I deal with this?
Arrange a 3some together with the other girls
if he didn't want to lose you he wouldn't have cheated in the first place, find a decent guy, he doesn't deserve your time!
Get over it and let him go. He's just not that into you
Break up with him. Simple as that. He's an ahole and you need some one who respect you.
  • moto guzzi
  • asian hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment