Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How would you deal with a sisters cheating boyfriend?

My younger sister has been dating a guy for a little over a year. Now I liked him in the beginning but then he cheated on my sister not to long ago. Then he cheated on her AGAIN. Now he also has a drinking problem and uses that as an excuse. She broke up with him after the second time but got back together with him because he is going to AA meetings and promised her he would never cheat again. I think my sister is being naive by staying with him. Every time he is around I just want to punch him in the face for hurting and disrespecting my sister. But since it is not my business I haven't even said anything to him. Should I talk to him? How should I act around him?How would you deal with a sisters cheating boyfriend?
You answered your own question. It's none of your business. Unfortunately, your sister has to live her own life, even though she's going down the wrong path. At some point, she's going to realize this guy is no good for her, but if you pressure her or confront him, it's not going to help her see what a jerk he is. What she'll see is her big sister getting into her business and trying to run her life.How would you deal with a sisters cheating boyfriend?
let him know how u feel but thats on them let her get hurt thats the olny way she will learn remember love is pain without pain we wont care about any one





ur friend


mimi
Hey, ur in a tough situation rite now. It is ur business bcuz she is ur little sis, u have to protect her. I think u shud give the guy a piece of ur mind and not act like everything is OK.





My opinion is that she shud dump his ***!!


U no wat they say........';once a mistake, twice a habit';


If he cheated on her twice he is more than capable of doin it again!





He is a greedy son of a gun! and is not satisfied wit jus one person so he will do it again tell ur sis to save herself the heartache and find sumone better. Sumone who really loves her and is satisfied wit her, loyal, trust worthy and loves her too much to put her thru that kind of thing.


I wish u all the best and i hope all works out 4 ur sis.


TAKE CARE!!
there is no need is crueling with him, what to do is to sit him down and advise him so dat he change for better.
What do you mean it isn't your business? She is your sister! My husband cheated on me. He also blames it on his drinking. Guess what..........he stopped drinking and still cheated. That is just an excuse so he doesn't have to take the blame. He will continue to cheat throughout his life. I know there are guys out there that slip up and never do it again, but very, very few. When the going gets rough or the relationship gets boring he will more than likely be out searching again. It isn't something that ';just happens';. Even when a person is drunk they still know what they are doing to a certain extent. If he could still perform after being too drunk to know what he was doing....he is not telling the truth when it comes to the reason he cheated. True fact....when a person drinks their true personality surfaces whether it is someone who is mean, fun or happy. He used his drinking as a green light to cheat. Tell her to kick him to the curb. Life is too short to waste it on a cheater and a liar.
tell him to piss off.

No comments:

Post a Comment