Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do I deal with my boyfriend cheating on me??

I WAS dating a man until yesterday. He and I have been dating for 4 1/2 months and when I came in early Sunday night from out of town, I went to his house unannounced. I went to the door and saw that his ';ex'; was there; he then tells me that it is over between us (he and I)....I was just devastated no clue as to what was or what just happen. Granted he had been dating her on and off for 8 years and she lives in San Antonio and he lives here in Houston. I left the SCENE and on my way home he calls me to tell me she is now moving in.......all of a sudden. This is just crazy and I am still in shock......How does one get through deceit like this?How do I deal with my boyfriend cheating on me??
Becca, sometimes we don't get answers to questions like that and we just have to accept things as they are and move on with our lives. Chances are he was never out of contact with her in the first place and he just had this relationship with you on the side. I would look at it like this, you found out now and not a year or longer into your relationship with him.How do I deal with my boyfriend cheating on me??
Maybe the guy needs help...why are you all judging as tho you have no fault? Nobodys perfect..maybe becca needs to learn what she really wants...she obviously picked someone that wasnt 'available' emotionally. Life is a journey...win some and lose some. My advice is to live and learn. Love is its own reward so dont become vindictive...just pray for the guy and yourself to know better and to deserve better. I need to take my own advice....
Throw all of the things he gave you into the street/ garbage etc.


Go out and find a DECENT PERSON...


he apparently wasn't over her... but THEY WILL break up again and he will crawl back to you... make sure you have moved on by then and thow him in the street too!!!!
OMG what a pig!! That is so messed up of him! Trust me he does not deserve your tears! Anyone who does that has no morals! Talk to your friends or someone you trust. It will make you feel better. Im so sorry that happened to you.
slap him as hard as you can and then dump him
I think you should get over and learn how to satisfy your man....
GO to his car and mess it up..carrie underwood style..Damm i wish I was single again so I can get dumped and do that..
Think about how irrational he must be to do this stuff:





-He's in an on-and-off relationship with a woman who lives out of town which is irrational enough but let's continue.


-He's was dating you and she randomly showed up so he slept with her(?).


-He then dumped you for this flaky girl.


-AND she's already moving in even though they are on-and-off and he was just with you; he didn't even give it time or stop this ';new';relationship from going too fast.





Does sound that rational or even sane to you? [let me answer for you... NO!]





So why would you want to be with someone like that? [let me answer again for you... YOU WOULDN'T!}





So what's there to be upset about? I know it's shocking and weird and shocking (I know I said it twice) but what's there to be upset about. You didn't lose a boyfriend, you lost some crazy guy and that's nothing to be upset about.
For one, don't listen to all this crazy advice..... You gotta move on with your life... He didn't care about you as much as you thought, and while you were gone he followed his desires... He wasn't in a committed relationship with you like you thought... I'm so sorry you have to go through this hun! I think you just need to face the truth... He has moved on, quickly, and like only an *** would do, but he has... Don't go stalking him or breaking his stuff or mess up his car... Let it go sweetie... The best revenge is to move on with your life and be happy... seriously, who wants some psycho jealous girl? Even if you cry your eyes out at home and are depressed for months, just know that these feelings will pass and he isn't worth wanting back... Then focus on getting your life back!! He isn't going to know that you cry alot and feel depressed alot, all he knows is what you show... So if you run into him and you seem happy and put together, he will see that you moved on with your life and maybe feel extremely guilty for what he did to you.... Be the bigger person girl!! Screw him!! He is obviously a selfish jerk that didn't love you.... So why give him the pleasure of seeing how much you cared about him?
OMG girl, i really feel for you. ive been cheated on in the past and it hurts big time....in fact the bloke had about three of us on the go!! the best thing to do is get on with your life. It wont be easy at first, you'll be destraught one min, mad the next, crying, angry, asking yourself what you did to deserve to be treated in such a way. but truth is ITS NOT YOUR FAULT!!!! Its his issue and he will get his come-uppence one day. One day you'll know what a lucky escape you had!!!





Chin up gal x

No comments:

Post a Comment