Tuesday, August 10, 2010

PLZ HELP!! Cheating boyfriend!?

okay so heres the deal... my best friend in the whole world and her boyfriend have been together for the last 4 years, theyre so inlove and insanely perfect for each other, and she adores him.... well earlier today i saw him (my best friend's boyfriend) being all flirty with some girl, and then he kissed her!!! I waited for the girl to leave and i went over there and just confronted him about it, i was really mad at him...anyway i was like just about to go home and tell her but he said that he wanted to tell her himself and that he atleast should do that much... so i specifically told him ';if you dont tell her, i will';... but its really hard for me, because shes like the best person ever and she doesnt deserve this, but he was also a really good friend of mine, i think of him as a brother, and i cant believe he did that... i dont know how im going to keep this in, because i live with my best friend, and shes gonna be home in less than an hour and see that ive been crying my eyes out, and shes gonna know something is up... what should i do?? (hes not gonna tell her till later tonight)PLZ HELP!! Cheating boyfriend!?
My opinion is that you should tell her. When my boyfriend(now ex boyfriend) cheated on me and all my friends knew but they were just afraid to tell me. And when I found out that they all knew and not me I was soo mad. I honestly think you should tell your friend, or just give her a heads up. Good luck:(PLZ HELP!! Cheating boyfriend!?
I think its hes responsibility to tell her, if he don't tell her tonight u tell him ull tell her and u should hes a jerk 4 cheating on her. Tell him if he don't tell her tonight. Comfort her to its hard to see a good guy do something as bad as cheating, i wonder why he did it, if i was in ur shoes i would be so mad at him right now, he will learn by his mistakes when ur bff might not wonna date him anymore, if hes really a good bf and a good guy and he really loves ur bff, he will regret losing her and will realise what hes done.

No comments:

Post a Comment