Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do I deal with a negative boyfriend?

My bf and I been together for more than a year now. I've never been more faithful to him.


He loves me, but he's too negative. He is that type that NEVER listens to my opinions. He thinks I'm always CHEATING. He thinks he is ALWAYS right. He's NEVER understanding. I can't even GO EAT dinner or hangout with my girl friend without him distracting. Just like I tell him all the time, ';he's like a one way traffic.';How do I deal with a negative boyfriend?
You know what you want to do. Just do it.How do I deal with a negative boyfriend?
Go over and asks www.eugenialast.com about your issue.
sit him down and explain it to him make sure it gets thru his thick skull
  • moto guzzi
  • asian hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment