Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do you cope with a cheating boyfriend?

My boyfriend cheated on me over a year ago for five months with the same girl. Him and I were engaged to get married. He got her pregnant and I got pregnant as well. Only problem, i lost the baby. She aborted as so she says. Well its been over a year since the cheating and him and I are still together. However I just cant deal with what he did to me and cant forgive him. He apologizes all the time and regrets what he did and tells me all the time he loves me and still wants to marry me. But I cant even watch tv with someone cheating or see someone who looks like her on tv or can even stand to here her name. I get really really mad and upset and hysterical. I dont know why i'm still with him and why I still want to be with him. Is there anyway that I can get past this?How do you cope with a cheating boyfriend?
You seem to still having major issues with this. The relationship may be too tarnished to fix.How do you cope with a cheating boyfriend?
Why is this something you want to be able to cope with? There is no way to get past this. This is what your relationship with him is and what it will be (or worse, when he cheats again) as long as you are with him.





As much as you want to be with him, there are men out there that you can feel that way about and who won't treat you with such utter disrespect. Take a stand and leave. It's intimidating but you will be rewarded.
I know exactly how you feel, apart from the pregnancy part. Do not press on with the relationship, I know its incredibly hard to want to continue the relationship but you are never going to trust him again, never, no matter what, your mind is going to revert back to the memory of the time he cheated and you're going to worry and it will cause you a lot of emotional distress and I do not believe it is in your best interests to keep going.
listen to yourself. if you love him, stay with him, if you dont love him or cant stand what he did, then dont hurt yourself. do what you feel is right for you.


there are many other people out there.


its better to leave him and start over if you dont feel like you can stay with him or stand the fact that he cheated on you.. at least its better spending the rest of your life with him or get a divorce.
no there isnt. and it will only get worse with time. but i think you know that once the trust is broken its lost forever. hes untrustworthy after doing that to you and it will probably be something the two of you argue over.
You're an idiot for staying with him, and having lost the baby isn't what I would necessarily call a problem, but then again we already know you're an idiot soooo...
uh the only way you can cope is by dumping him
You don't cope, you dump his *** and find someone better. You need a clean new start in your life, marrying him won't work.
You don't. You should NEVER trust them again after they cheat.


Once they do, how can you trust them enough to stay anymore?
dont its unforgivable break up with him
Nope ! Move on. You'll always have that mistrust in him.
break up....please. i hate him already!

No comments:

Post a Comment