Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How you I convince my friend to stop ';burning'; herself?

My friend is dealing with a cheating boyfriend who she can't give up and a mom who hates her so she is burning herself. I don't know how to talk to her and find a way to convince her to stop. Please write what I should say before it's too late. (i can't tell a guidence counclelor for many reasons)How you I convince my friend to stop ';burning'; herself?
Make sure to let her know you will always be there for her. Tell her if she has a problem you'll help the best you can and have a lot of girls night outs! Expain to her that it's hurting you and tell her the bad things about it. also tell her she can do better than that guy and her mom shouldn't act that way. Be nice and always be there for her but also tell her she's wrong and to stop!How you I convince my friend to stop ';burning'; herself?
you need to tell her to meet up with you privately and talk to her about it. that is really important. i was thinking about killing myself a while before and my friend and mom talked to me about it and i changed my mind. tell her how much you love her and how special she is. it will definitely help her. good luck XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment