Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do I deal with My boyfriend of almost 6yrs breaking up with me then have sex with another girl right away?

So I have been with my man for almost 6 years. He just broke up with me out of the blue and then immeadiatly went and slept with a girl that he liked for a while i guess a co-worker. He started dating her but still has been talking to me and coming over... but it might only be because he knows i am so upset. Is this any better than just being cheated on?How do I deal with My boyfriend of almost 6yrs breaking up with me then have sex with another girl right away?
Breaking up is painful no matter how it's done. I think I'd feel equally bad being cheated on. Both scenarios are hurtful.How do I deal with My boyfriend of almost 6yrs breaking up with me then have sex with another girl right away?
I've said this before to another girl: Guys do not connect sex with love.Sure you can have sex with someone and be madly in love with someone, but majority of men and women have had sex with someone they do not have feelings for. Sex and love are two completely different things. Sex at a scientific point of view is to reproduce. So this is why you notice that a guy can have sex with a girl when he likes another girl.





Best thing to do for yourself and your own sanity is to cut him out of your life. I understand that six years is a very long time but your well being should be more important to you right now.
Girl, He did you a favor! You should be estatic that he's out of your life. Now move on with your life and make him history. If you keep letting him back in your, then you deserve what you get! Its the truth! You can do so much better.
can you spend your whole life with him? is he the right man for you? if you can't give your life, future,dreams to him then it is high time to separate and prepare yourself to be alone for a while. it is good to learn from your experience.
not really. you need to stop him coming over, tell him you cannot be his friend like this any more. Its hard to say but for your own wellbeing you need to now push him away, show you are a strong, you are the one in control, not him
He broke up with you so he would,nt feel guilty sleeping with this girl !!!


Don't kid yourself he is coming over cause you are upset


He knows you will have him back if it don't work out with this other one ?


Personally i would tell him to get lost .
Yes, because you are the one still talking to him after he left, and he was honest with you and left first. Stop talking to him, stop having him over, move on, find someone else.
Change your phone Number and tell HIM if he contacts you again, you will go to the cops and charge him with criminal harassment.
Hell that's a coincidence..... (NOT).





don't allow him to fool you and kick his lying butt to the curb next time he comes for a cup of tea.
Something tells me it wasn't as 'out of the blue' as you think it was.
No, he planned on it for awhile..at least he had the decency to break up rather than cheat...forget him.
yes its better.





its by the books.
thank you lucky star that the cheating a ho le is gone!
Yes atleast he had the disency to not cheat on you. That is all I have ever asked of my man, is that if he ever feels like he can't contain his erge, or that he thinks he may have feelings for someone else that he show me enough respect to bow out gracefully. I think that he showed a tramendous amount of respect to you by leaving before he did anything too damaging to you. I know that it hurts that he moved on so quickly sweety, but I promise you it would have hurt 10 times more if he just did it while still involved in your relationship. I wouldn't put it past him to try an reconsile with you after he realizes the grass isn't as green as he had hoped for on the other side, but I would most definatley think twice before presuing another relationship with him. You have got to give him some credit for being honest and not betraying you even further. However I would probably not continue to hang out(on a sexual level) with him in the future, he may be playing both sides if you catch what im throwing. It sounds like you had a great friendship within your relationship, and at the least you can hope for that with him. You shared six years of your life with this man, it is going to take some time, just pick up the pieces as hard as that is and move on sweety. Love is so unpradictable, and unfair most of the time, but don't give up have faith and know that when one door closes another one opens. You will live, and through our so called disasters we grow stronger. Live right and great things will happen in your life sweety. Good luck in all of life's adventures, its not over, your just begining a new chapter! didn't spell check sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment