Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do you deal with lying and cheating on your boyfriend?

I confessed my mistakes to him and we went through alot of drama afterward. I messed up and kept a few details from him and I just confessed EVERYTHING the lies and all. Im just wondering how I can feel better while Im waiting on him to make the decision to stay with me or move on. Btw I think Im in love with him and I dont like anyone else.How do you deal with lying and cheating on your boyfriend?
Thw way you deal with it is facing up to it. Yes you done the wrong thing, now you feel guilty. Sounds completely normal to me.How do you deal with lying and cheating on your boyfriend?
If you love him why the f*ck would you cheat on him.


Man you are a lier.
At least you have a clean conscious with you.........it is up to him after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment