Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do I deal with my boyfriend's ';girl'; friends???

My boyfriend and I have been dating for two years now, and our relationship is great except for one thing: his ';girl'; friends. Now, my boyfriend is a nice guy, but he's not very perceptive. Some of the girls he hangs out with are huge flirts, and they just throw themselves at him. When I bring it up, he always insists that they're just his friends, and I have nothing to worry about. He's never cheated, but I worry because these girls have so much on me: they're prettier than I am, they've known him his whole life, and he has them on this petistool. I try not to be jealous, but I can't help it. He thinks I'm nuts, and I'm starting to wonder if he's right...what do I do? Should I just let it go?How do I deal with my boyfriend's ';girl'; friends???
Look at it this way, he's known these girls for ages, they flirt with him and throw themselves at him and yet despite that he is going out with YOU. He clearly sees something special in you, otherwise he wouldn't be with you in the first place.Remember the old saying, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent,Don't sell yourself short like this.. You are the one he wants to be withHow do I deal with my boyfriend's ';girl'; friends???
Wow that is great advice!

Report Abuse



Stop being so insecure. If his female friends wanted to hook up with him they would have already. They had the chance way before you even met him. More than likely its all in your head. The only reason you should be concerned is if he is hanging out with them on a regular basis or if he is hanging out with them late at night. If he is telling you that its nothing then you should believe him.
if he says there is nothing to worry about then he is right


im sur ehe will never cheat on u either


an i can see where ur coming from with these girls





wat happens if one of them made a move on him?


wat would he do?


would he kiss them back?


or come an tell u





relationships are hard


but urs has been strong for TWO YEARS





ur doing alot better than most of us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment