Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I don't know how to deal with my boyfriend cheating. help?!?

I'm fifteen, and my boyfriend's almost seventeen. Even though he's almost a year and a half older than me, I feel like I'm the more mature one in this relationship.


A little over a week ago, we were at school. After my gym class, I meet up with my boyfriend, and we usually talk for a bit before we go to our classes. Well, that day, he shoved a piece of paper in my hands and rushed me to class. The piece of paper was a note, with another girl's name on it.


My heart sank when I realized it was his ex-girlfriend's name. I opened it and read it, and I completely fell apart. He told her he loved her and that he wanted to be with her, but he was in a relationship. It also stated that he understood why she didn't feel the same way for him that he felt for her.


I confronted him about it and he told me he lied to her. That he told her what she wanted to hear. I chose to believe him, but something in the back of my mind's telling me I made a mistake by trusting him again.


He's spent hours since the incident apologizing and telling me that he'll do whatever it takes to prove to me it won't happen again.


Did I make the right choice by following my heart? Or did I just set myself up for another heartbreak?








--jade.I don't know how to deal with my boyfriend cheating. help?!?
Well I think you did what your heart told you and your obviously love him and you want thinks to work out between you, but if you think you can't trust him Again and your always going to be wondering if his cheating maybe you should have taking a break from each other. But if you really want to make thing's work try trusting him Again and letting the past go.I don't know how to deal with my boyfriend cheating. help?!?
I dunno....I wouldn't want to deal with knowing that happened...it might be ok for now, but if anything like that happens again leave him. If he's interested in someone else, you might as well let him go and be happy. But if he seems to be fine right now, give your relationship another chance. :)





good luck!
it depends on if he has done this before. a one time thing is forgivable but more than once is ridiculous.
You set yourself up for further heartbreak.... once a cheater always a cheater! Dump him and move on you are way too young to be getting stuck with someone like that!
Well this is the start of your auric control. If you allow this into your life, meaning that some one who is not truthful with you or has other iinterests other than you then you have set the stage to follow in you life for more events in this same manner. Do you like to be lied to just so you're presently happy or do you prefer the sincere truth even if it may disappoint you and be in control of things you can be? My sweet little heart have courage to stand up for your heart, mind, and soul in return karma will take its course on you. Don't worry about the rest of the ';everyone elses'; that do or don't. You're a lioness and as such demand respect, assume command, and obtain control! Be strong and of good courage for your guardian angel is with you where ever you may find yourself. That little voice is resonating loudly. The world holds a truer journey for you if you're strong enough for it......
Honestly that was the stupidest thing he could've ever done. Who does that? Did he hand the wrong note to you on accident or on purpose? Either way he shouldn't have even written it in the first place. If it's something that he wrote down then obviously it's on his mind. And of course he spent hours apologizing because he wont man up and tell you the truth. A guy will fight and fight and fight til a girl believes him. Unless he's a man and just admits it. It all sounds fishy to me and idk, if this happened now, what's gonna happen in the future? just think about that.
my husband wrote one of those to his freshly separated wife and i found it. it said all those things like he still loves her. and he said the same thing to me that he was just saying what she wanted to hear. no, do not believe him. he is lying. he is having a hard time getting over her. if he is worth staying with, i would stay with him. he might just need a little time to get over her. be cautious, though. keep your eyes open and dont be blind about anything. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment