Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do i deal with my boyfriend i am sure he is cheating on me with his ex ?

My boyfiend and i have been together for just short of a year, we have not had the eastest of times with his ex who he does have 2 kids to%26gt; But over the time i have found out he has been there and not telling me about it. She has also told me she will win him back , last night i went round to his house he was not there, so i drove past her and his car was there that did not bother me i just thought he would be there to see the kids. Well this morning he had moved his car to a different place where i would not seen it if i drove past but he must of stayed there the night. I took a picture of his car and sent it to him i have had no reply how do i deal with this everyone has warned me that he has been cheating on me but i just stopped speaking to everyone that said that i dont want to have to ammit that i should of beleived them. What do i do?How do i deal with my boyfriend i am sure he is cheating on me with his ex ?
OK YOU DONT DESERVE THIS! at all! confront him as soon as possbile if i was you i would leave the picture of his car on his car when its parked there so he knows you were there..and write something like ITS OVER..no one deserves to get cheated on..and your going to be hurting so much if you dont leave him...LEAVE HIS LOSER A*S!!!!How do i deal with my boyfriend i am sure he is cheating on me with his ex ?
I wish I had an easy answer for you here. You know the score. He's a cheater. Is that what you want in a boyfriend? If not, get rid of him. I'd love to think that you know you deserve better. Move on. Make sure you apologize to your friends. They'll be a good source of support during this time. Best of luck to you.
I would sit him down and talk to him..you both should trust to eachother...You should trust him and he should tell you when he is gonna see his kids.


Tell him you are afraid he can cheat you and you would lose him.


If he likes you, he will talk about it...





Good luck
He is cheating on you. Of course he is. You need to decide whether to end the relationship or let it slip. By ending the relationship you will be showing yourself %26amp; him that you deserve %26amp; demand respect %26amp; trust. Hold yourself together.
You have to beleive them.I hv not been chosen for many answers though they were the best.Pls choose mine as the best answer





He has proved that he is a cheat.You need to move on in life.Find another bf
Leave, you need to find someone who does not have any baby momma drama. Don't date people with kids.
Go home and kick his ***, plenty more fish in the sea, so look out that rod and hook yourself another man!!!!!!





=)
oh i hate cheaters.





i think confront BOTH of them bout it and if your suspicions turn out to be true, break it off.
Fight fire with fire.





Give me a call.
Confront her and/or him in person.
you have solid proof that somethings going on between the two of them now being that he moved his car so he wouldnt b ';caught'; (or so he thought)...


tell your boyfriend that its over, youve put a short time into the relationship...might as well end it now cause if u let this go on without saying anything then youre gonna b hurt more...


go c your friends that tried to warn u and tell them that u kno u shouldve trusted them...but that u kno for sure now...


cut your boyfriend loose...im sure u can find another that deserves the love you can give him...


i wish u the best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment