Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Women who have had cheating boyfriends, how did you deal with this?

My ex has been cheating on me ( I found out early July) I am 7 mos preggo and he wanted me to have an abortion b/c he said he wasn't ready. i now know that he probably wanted me to get rid of the baby so he could have his new gf with no strings attached to me. I am so sick about this.I had confronted him and of course he denied it. He then sent me an e-mail (well i think it was him and his gf) telling me to go f88k myself and that he has a new gf and that she is preggo. He's definitely lost out b/c I am independent, healthy, attractive and I never neede him for support. I'm 34, he's 32 and the new gf is only 22. that kind of makes me sick. I can't believe he would abandon his unborn baby that he wanted me to have for a long time. I know people cheat, i have done it myself. the thing is , he's ben cheating on her with me (before i knew about her) I don't want him back, and I'm going to sue for child support. Any stories to share? How did you deal with this?Women who have had cheating boyfriends, how did you deal with this?
First of all, I will start out by telling how proud I am that you are standing up for yourself and moving on! It's not easy raising a child on your own, but your child did not ask to be brought into this world, and you realize that bringing him/her into that kind of situation would not be good! Not many women would have chosen to do that!





I was also in a similar situation. I had been dating this guy for 5 years and he decided he wanted to have a baby. So we started trying. In the meantime, he started going out more and more, started out with every other weekend, to every weekend, to 4 or 5 nights a week. And I'm not talking till 11 PM, I'm talking 3 or 4 in the morning. And crazy me didn't think much about it, just thought he was really into hanging out with the boys. It wasn't until one night when this girl called and thought I was his sister (we shared a cell phone at the time and I had it for the night) and wanted to know why he was late picking her up for the concert. I knew then he was cheating. It was the most horrible feeling I had ever felt in my life, it was like a punch in the stomach. All the nights of him going out and doing who knows what, and then he came home to me and made love to me and talked about making babies. It made me sick. There is a God because I didn't end up getting pregnant for him. And obviously we are no longer together. And FYI, he admitted after we broke up that he had been with 22 women in the 6 months that he was ';sowing his wild oats';. In fact, he said he kept a journal with all of their names and little ';facts'; (nasty facts that you wouldn't even believe!%26lt;---He was a sick individual) in and he was surprised I didn't find it before that one girl called.





So yes, I know what you are going through. It wasn't an easy thing to deal with. He was the man I was going to marry and I DID want to have his child badly. But everything happens for a reason. I just put one foot in front of the other and never looked back. And that's what you must do, also. I can tell you have a good head on your shoulders and you are doing the right thing. Find a man (not a little boy) who will respect you enough not to cheat on you, who will be honest, and who you can trust wholeheartedly. You and your child deserve it! Good luck with everything!Women who have had cheating boyfriends, how did you deal with this?
wow, what a **** up. i'm really sorry about your situacion, but atleast you're optimistic. you HAVE to file for child support, it's against the law for him not to pay, and if he doesn't, you can file for contempt. (make sure to get his income tax returns so you know how much money he's making! your lawyer can do this for you) sue his ***! how dare he? AND he's got another girl pregnant? wow what a piece of ****. just don't give in while you're fighting for child support and don't feel bad AT ALL. get a good lawyer who can focuse on YOU and your case, you don't want a busy one, he'll screw you over. good luck with everything and i wish you the best! god bless
Is his name Khalid?

No comments:

Post a Comment