Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How Do I Deal With Cheating?

I am 7 1/2 months pregnant and just found out my boyfriend cheated on me. I would leave him in any other circumstance, but I really need him right now. How do we either fix this or find a way to move on?How Do I Deal With Cheating?
Nobody needs a cheater. Kick his *** to the curb but before you do make sure to give him the address to where he can mail his check to for the rest of his life.How Do I Deal With Cheating?
I was in the same position as you.


What I did was leave for a while to think. He wanted me back but I didn't want to go back just because I was pregnant. I played hard to get, so to speak. If he truly wanted me back, he had to prove it. I gave him a list of things to do that would make me trust him again and made him sign it. Like a contract. If he didn't follow through with the things then I would leave him.


He did all the things and then some.


We have been together for 3 years and are getting married in Oct this year.


He told me that he would never make me regret staying with him. He was very sorry and he would never hurt me or his family again.








It is hard to deal with. It took about a year before I was ';ok'; again.


I was a basket case with the non trust issues and every time he got mad at me for being insecure, I would tell him that it was his fault that Im like that and Im not gonna be sorry for HIS mistake.


He quickly learned to be humble.





I hope it all works out. Good luck
Don't stay because you need him - stay because you love him and want him in your life. People do make mistakes and you can still have a future together, as long as he understands, should it happen again, you will not be staying. Do not under any circumstances let him think this was acceptable. If you decide to stay with him, you need to be sure that you are willing to forgive and forget. Constantly distrusting him and being worried etc.. is no way to live. You CAN put this behind you and stay together, if he is willing to change and you are willing to give him a chance to change.
it would depend on his level of remorse and if it were a one time thing or it happened before. there is no way to fix it without allot of hard work, and the person who cheated acknowledged what he did and if he knew how much it hurt u. but for the most part a cheater will always cheat again, because its part of his character.
Okay, first of all you need to see that your family takes you in before you kick him to the curb. He /has/ to give you child support because that's his kid too even if she/he doesn't live with him. So give him a few days if he's still cheating go to who you use to live with ask them if they will take you back in and then kick him to the curb. Hope I helped...
YOU NEED TO LEAVE HIS LOSER ***! 100% .........CHEATING!!! UGH WHAT A BI%CH! YOU need a NON Violent way to deal with this!! you should get some revenge!!! you should submit his photo on http://www.didyoueattoday.com they will blast him for you and call him out for being a loser this can help you get out the bad feelings out and help you move on in an anonymous way PLUS THEN EVERYONE WILL KNOW HE IS TRASH! %26amp; no one will want him.
seeing you are pregnant i would try to give him another chance maybe it was just a one time thing.


talk to him and see how he feels if he wants to be a daddy to his child or if he wants to be acting single.
It's your choice how you feel. Maybe he's sorry but, maybe he's not.


If you have some were else family go to see them if they can help you.
Kasey, stop making excuses, you don't NEED him. how do you expect to find a way to move on if you wont get away from him? doesnt make sense.
dont worry he'll realize that he made a huge mistake


try to move on and see how he act.

No comments:

Post a Comment