Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do I deal with a boyfriend who has cheated on me with my sister, but he says he stills has feelings?

HE SAYS HE LOVES ME THOUGH AND WANTS TO WORK ON OUR FAMILY? CAN i TRUST HIM?How do I deal with a boyfriend who has cheated on me with my sister, but he says he stills has feelings?
You shouldn't even waste the time it takes to consider how to deal with him. You said it in a sentence....he cheated on you....with your SISTER. You can not trust him. You can't trust your sister either. However, you're stuck with her. You can dump him.How do I deal with a boyfriend who has cheated on me with my sister, but he says he stills has feelings?
he cheated on you and you have to ask if you can trust him...not trying to be rude, but if he cheated on you how can you trust him? or your sister for that matter? i would ditch both of them, let them have each other, you can't trust either of them, they should be together. move on and find a man who deserves you.
If he loves you as much as he says he does then he wouldn't have cheated in the first place. There's someone out there who would never ever cheat on you cause they really do love you. If I were you I would have kicked him out the second I found out he cheated.
don't trust him. once he cheated on you wit your sister he will do it again wit another girl. so i say don't trust him. he lost your trust when he went after your sister. if i were you i would throw him to the curves like he did when he went after your sister
You absolutely cannot trust him. Hard as it may be you need to move on. He cheated on you with your sister. He didn't care about destroying both your relationship with him or with your sister. He doesn't care. You deserve much better.
No! Once a cheater, always a cheater! Don't believe him-- It's hard to trust people, they change all the time. He doesn't deserve a second chance.
NO! you cant trust him. he wants you back bcoz he wants what he did to your sister.
No.





He slept with your sister.





Just dump him and move on.
No u cant trust him.
nope, and I would question ur sister too
  • moto guzzi
  • asian hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment