Monday, August 16, 2010

Cheating boyfriend...regaining trust?

once trust is destroyed in a relationship its hard to get it back or so im told.





when i found out my bf cheated on me...it was hard to deal with. we had some really bad weeks and i didnt know what to do...but i want to give him a second chance.





i did give him a second chance but now i cant control myself...im constantly checking his email, text messages, messenger messages, myspace....its like i havent tried at all.





has anyone been through this? and how can i get through it and move on to give him the chance he deserves??Cheating boyfriend...regaining trust?
well yes i been through your same position but he cheated on me with his ex girlfriend and his own friend and her recorded a call where the ex girlfriend ask him if he had a girlfriend and he said no so it wasnt that hard for me we were like only 3months and i liked him but like am very protective with my heart so it didnt hurt me that much i decided to give him another chance i had never cheated on him and i fell in love with him and we been together 6 months and a year. well yeah it was really difficult because you are scare that he might do it again because of the saying ';once he cheats he always going to be a cheater'; and i understand you of course you get insecure but he needs to make it up for you but as time passes try not to bring that up beacuse than that mistake of him cheating on you is going to be always going to be there and is going to ruined the relationship but if you guys have more than 3 months to than forget it he doesnt deserve you at all he would try to be more slick next time for you not to find out but if you love him than try it out everyone is different i might be wrong but when you love someone you always try the best to workout things goodluckCheating boyfriend...regaining trust?
There is nothing you can do to accelerate this. You must give it time....the truth is you may never be able to trust him again. I know because I have been through this and I couldnt get over the lies and how he used me. He hurt me to the point of no return. I did care for him and sometimes I cant even explain how I can say that so I know how you feel. You just have to give yourself time and he has to prove to you that he would never do anything to hurt you again. In my case, I did give him a second chance, but he let me down again. I hope things are better for you. And please think about what you deserve....be selfish for once and respect yourself. That's what I did and I am able to cope better now.
Ok, first of all you need to forgive him. Just remember what he did, but don't hold it against him. If your really going to give him the second chance you say he deserves, then you need to stop spying on him and going thru his messages. You should talk to him and find out why he cheated. Maybe it was lack of communication or he needs you to do something your not? Then give him rules. Start doing the things he asked for and just tell yourself every time you need to that he only needs you and thats it.
Omgaaahh, honey that's exactly what I'm going through right now! It's hard as hell, believe me I'd know! You gotta be strict on me, and you need his pw and everything. If he doesn't agree with it, then leave him. He made a mistake and now he should do everything to make it better. I have my bf's pws, and I constantly check his myspace %26amp; facebook. It's tough in the begining because you're always restless and paranoid but it will get better. %26amp; Make him do all the work. :)
its natural to feel as if u cant trust him especially since he cheated on u. u should just be strong and really stop going through his stuff although ur tempted to .if u realize that u really cant stop thinking he is doing something wrong well then u should move on, because a relationship without trust cannot really work
If you ask me he doesn't 'deserve' anything. Especially not you.

No comments:

Post a Comment