Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you get over a cheating boyfriend?

Six weeks ago I suspected my BF was cheating on me or trying to at least, so I confronted him, and he got mad. He said he was not trying to get with the other girl, and I was too insecure to deal with a relationship. He then got together with the other girl not even 24 hours later...so obviously he was either cheating or trying too...I get that.


We were together for two years, and I am having the hardest time getting over him...I see him every day and I saw him today and he had cut off his braids, which actually made me sad, cuz I loved his braids....I have no choice but to see him, because we work together.





Part of me is so angry with him for making me feel bad for ';hurting him'; when he was clearly trying to get with this girl, even though he maintains to this day, that I am the reason he is with her now....and that my own insecurity did this. How do u move on from this? It doesn't help that his new ***** is parading him around and rubbing it in that she has him and I don't....HelpHow do you get over a cheating boyfriend?
I'm not sure anyone can tell you the magic advice of how to move on. And I know from experience how bad being cheated on hurts. It still hurts me some to this day and its been a few years ago. My advice would be to smile and be as nice as pie to both of them! That doesn't help you move on, but neither of them will get the satisfaction of knowing how bad you were hurt with all of this.





Relationships that start with cheating RARELY (I want to say never) work. You didn't know, and NONE of this is your fault.





I tried to blame myself, tell myself I was too this and not enough that, but it comes down to that the man is a scumbag, which you now know. You have to be happy hun, do things that make you happy, stay busy, maybe even look into finding another job if y'all work together, that would be ROUGH.





Don't go for revenge or try to make him jealous, you don't want him back.





I wish I could help more and I am very sorry that you are going through this, I wish you the best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment