Monday, August 16, 2010

Just found out my 'boyfriend' is cheating on me. i don't know how 2 deal with this..please help.?

It hurts so bad. i was talking to one of his friends, and she said he tells her he loves her and wants to be with her. she also said she likes him. I didn't tell her i was dating him, she has no idea. how can i confront him about this? i am so anger and depressed. i can't believe this, it hurts so bad. he seemed like the perfect guy for me! now this! and yesterday he flirted with a girl in my class while i was there! can someone please help?Just found out my 'boyfriend' is cheating on me. i don't know how 2 deal with this..please help.?
This guy sounds like to me that he is immature and doesn't know who he wants to be with as far as girl goes,if it were me being the person that I am,I would confront him regarding this.I would put him on the spot and embarrass him.He doesn't sound like a very trusty worthy guy to me,it would be best that you go out and make new friendships with someone that is you deserve and is worth your time and effort too.Don't feel bad,we all have been there at some point in our lives.Be grateful that you found out now instead of being in a relationship and finding out down the line.Just my thoughts.Just found out my 'boyfriend' is cheating on me. i don't know how 2 deal with this..please help.?
go up to him and give him a big old slap in the face or put his head through a brick wall and tell him its over dont worry honey there will be plenty of other guys out there that will screw u over and over and just remeber that u will find the one guy that u truely love one day and he will be with u forever
I know it really hurts right now,and all you want to do is mope around, but trust me,a guy that does that to you is so not worth it. Just dump him. It's his loss anyways.If he can't see your personality,but cheats on you,it's his own fault.
Just ';dating'; or your boyfriend? Either way, it sounds like he is either not interested in continuing with you or he is trying to play the field. Find a better guy and move on, this one isn't worth your time.
This is easy to answer, dump him. The sooner the better. Move on until you find the right person.This type of person is no good ever. Be happy to find this out now. Look at Tiger Woods! Elin's life is ruined! Don't let yourself be used!
Just don't have anything to do with him anymore. Good healthy self esteem is at stake here - yours - Tell him to get lost you don't have time for him. You are a smart young woman you don't need this stupid sh*t.
No matter how much you may like him, find you someone who wants only you. You'll only be dissapointed with this guy.
Don't confront him, simply dump him.
dump him. No girl deserves to be screwed over like that.
The first answer was so simple, and perfectly right. The way to handle it is to let him know what a schmuck he is. Take ALL his power away by simply acting as if you don't have time for an immature loser like him. Say to him, I know you are seeing other girls and I if I'm going to be with a guy, he has to be 100% into me if he wants me to be 100% into him. And leave it. That isn't an invitation for a second chance because he'll just be more careful next time and do it again. No second chances and don't let him see your tears. Let him know specifically that you are disappointed in his immaturity and that you thought he was more of a man than that, but guess not. That will leave him with a lesson to grow on.. but ONLY if you stick to your guns. Cut the ties and find a new guy. You learned and you can teach him a big lesson as you kick him to the curb. If you let him back in you become a victim. You need to keep your strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment