Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to deal with cheating boyfriend?

So, apparently I have some magnetic attractio nto guys tht cheat. My first daughters father cheated on me while I was pregnant (just a one night stand), my second daugthers father, my fiance of four years, cheated on me with my best friend when I was three months pregnant (their still together now, yippee!) and now I just find out that my new boyfriend is doing the same thing. Is it me? Are all men pigs? Who knows. My question is how to deal with this one.


I KNOW hes screwing around through multiple signs (the biggest two being the condoms I found in his glove compartment and his conversations on plentyoffish.com with a girl who hes unaware is one of my friends. Although I know revenge is petty and blah blah blah I NEED to come out on top here. Ive taken the highroad before and frankly, I don't like it. Im sick of being the ';victim';. And Im crazy pissed cuz he knows the situation with my ex and was there to let me cry on his shoulder the whole time. He constantly goes on about what a jerk my daughters father is. Then he does the same thing?! It makes it that much worse that he would do this to me knowing what Ive been through in the past.


How can I get back at him? How can I come out of this as the ';victor'; (lol, as if there is really a ';winner'; in this situation). What would you do?How to deal with cheating boyfriend?
First of all let me say sorry that you keep going with the bad guys. Second i am not saying this to upset you but maybe the problem is what you look for in guys. I mean just from your history that you told us it hasn't been good. You need to not go the revenge route that will only make things worse. The only thing i can tell you is whatever qualities the guys you have dated have that you like on your next man make sure he has none of them. Remember all of us guys r not bad. I have never cheated on any woman and never will.How to deal with cheating boyfriend?
You can be strong for yourself and other women. JUST LEAVE. Let people know that you are done putting up with people's crap. Let them know you are strong and not afraid of doing things that might hurt someone else. Think about yourself and your kids here. You don't want them in the same situation as you do you? Show them all who you can be.
You don't get back at him. You get on with your life without him, life is far too short for silly games
break up with him
Yeah ditch him.

No comments:

Post a Comment