Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to deal with a cheating boyfriend?

I found out my boyfriend has been cheating on my with three other girls. He said that he didnt but i know that he did because thats what kind of person he is, but i love him and I try to pretend like everything is ok, I constantly lie to myself that things are good and are going to get better. I dont know what to do anymore the truth is killing me. Any advice?How to deal with a cheating boyfriend?
I've been through that before. I dated a guy who I was totally in love with. Throughout the course of our relationship, I was cheated on but I stayed with him because I was just madly in love with him. 2 1/2 years later, I'm not with him anymore, and now that I look back, I realize that I should have let him go the first time that realize I was being cheated on.





If your boyfriend is cheating on you with three other girls, why would you want to go through that drama? You're giving him 100% of your devotion and he's giving you 25% of his. Is that what you want? Sorry to tell you this, but sooner or later, your relationship with him is bound to fail, so why not take the move and end it now? You don't deserve this.





You're probably thinking ';But I won't be able to find someone like him.'; I felt the same way when I broke up with my ex, but a couple months later, I found someone who gives me 110% of his devotion, which is what I deserve and which is what you deserve as well.





Trust me - you don't want to be with a cheater regardless of how good looking they are or how nice / romantic they can be to you at times or how great they are in bed. In the end, you will be the loser if you stay with this guy. Move on! Good luck!How to deal with a cheating boyfriend?
GET RID OF HIM!


Hunn no matter how much you love him you dont deserve to be treated like this,


find someone who really loves you


he obviously dosent care that hes hurting you


so why should you go through all this trouble?


face up to the truth


get rid of him and tell him you deserve better than him and that you wont stand for it anymore,


it sounds like he's making you rather upset,


no boy is worth your tears and the one who is would never make you cry!


remember that,


find someone who cares, theres someone out there for everyone, you just have to look hard and stay positive, everything turns out ok in the end, so if its not ok, its not the end :)





hope i could help,


good luck





xx
i am going through the same situation and worse coz he abuses me, but you know what enough is enough, i have come to the conclusion that the more we let it go the worse they become.


i made up my mind for my sake i will live him and i suggest you do the same. Good luck for you i don't need it coz live is to short for me to west it in a guy like that.
First you need to stop lying to yourself. He's not going to change. Dump him and I know it can be hard but you need to lose the feelings you have for him. Keeping those feelings is only hurting you and letting him keep another girlfriend. There are other guys out there that are ten times better, let this bastard go and find someone more deserving.
Look girl i know u love him but u need to learn to love yourself more..You dont deserve that at all..nobody does. Let him go %26amp; try ur best to get over him, u need to for yourself u cant be with a cheater %26amp; expect him to change..hes playing the field %26amp; enjoying it %26amp; is trying to have u on the side too..what the kid is doing is wanting to have his cake %26amp; eat it too..C'mon dump him!...Eventually he'll come back around wanting u back %26amp; ur gonna be so over him %26amp; wonder later wut the hell u saw in him!!
i would be like hey r u cheatin on me and he is like no and then u should be like dont lie to me..and then if he still doesnt tell u the truth u have to break up with him and say i know u been cheatin on me so i think it is over..and then u MOVE ON... truth hurts but u will be better without him
Why the hell are you still in the relationship?


Stop lying to yourself it's not getting you any where and your just killing yourself on the inside


Leave him and find someone who seriously cares for you
Break up with him. You honestly won't go anywhere with this guy - and his three other girls. There's no future.





And if he tells you that he loves you the most out of all the girls, then he's lying.
Kick him to the curb where the rest of the trash is. Find yourself a bf that respects you enough to be loyal.
u should break up with him. he isn't going to change. and if u break up with him u will be able to find a guy that will appreciate u and not cheat on u.
leave leave leave. you need to get out of that situation. if he is cheating with 3 dif girls then there is NO getting better.... if you stay with him then you are more wrong then him..... just leave him and help yourself
Ditch the man-whore. As long as you forgive him and take him back he's gonna continue to cheat. He's not worth it. And they are not going to get any better until you get rid of him
You need to dump his ***. Once a cheater..ALWAYS a cheater. they never change, trust me.
one he seems to be a man whore.


two DUMP HIM!!!


three you could handle it but he is likely to do it again so be upfront


i think you should go with two (good luck)
Dump the cheater then see a counselor to find out why you sell yourself so short. You deserve so much better...
dump him. he isn't worth it.
just break up with him
CONFRONT HIM


DUMP HIM


You don't even need to give him an answer!
either you start cheating too or dump him
here's some advice: leave him
dude... break up w/ him!
brake up with him!!!!
confront him tell him that ur his girl if hes not proud to be with u than dump him

No comments:

Post a Comment