Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Guys, how do you deal with a cheating boyfriend without actually breaking up with him..??

I know everyone's advice is to 'get rid of him, or leave him' but that is easier said than done, life just isn't that simple. but I dont want him to feel like he got away with murder either. I mean if you made the mistake of cheating what could your girlfriend do to make you regret it, and not want to do it again..??Guys, how do you deal with a cheating boyfriend without actually breaking up with him..??
Look him right in the eye, and tell him, ';OK, I'm going to drop it now. I'm not going to hassle you about it. But you only get one chance. Next time, NO warning, I'm outa here, and I'll do anything I can to screw you over.';





Then DO it. For real. REALLY drop it. And if he behaves himself, do your best to make him the happiest man in the world, in bed and out.





And if he does it again, REALLY dump him, and make him hurt.





Mean what you say and say what you mean.Guys, how do you deal with a cheating boyfriend without actually breaking up with him..??
again..the best thing is too get rid of them...im in a similar situation where my boyfriend of 17 years has cheated the whole time and I myself has done some dirt too...but stickin together is much harder then gettin rid of them....years will pass...children prolly..and the distrust is always there...always...everytime u argue...everytime he dissapears...everytime he glances another girls way...be strong..and remember u deserve better...
Confrontation. You need to talk to him about it. Make sure not to accuse him of anything until you've got proof, and even then, don't let your hurt get ahead of you. Otherwise, you'll just get even more pissed, he'll get defensive and you'll both end up bitter.





If he asks for a second chance, I say give it to him. If he does it again, then dump him.
nothing you can really do to him. If it tends to happen once then it will happen again. Yes it's easy to say leave and get rid but it's really hard for you to do so because all of us aren't in your position. I suggest you talk to him about it and tell him if this is getting no where I guess our relationship end here. I can't think of anything that can make him regret at this moment :-\
1.tell everyone


2.embarass him

No comments:

Post a Comment