Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cheating boyfriend, how to deal?

I just found out my boyfriend of over 2 years cheated on me. he has been having sex with some girl for a week or two now. I never had him as the cheating type. I am absoultly devistated, a few weeks ago he was talking about proposing to me. This has messed me up so bad, it is the worst I have felt in a very, very long time.





Half the reason I transfered schools and moved a few hrs was to be close to him. I now have very few friends that live near by, they are all back at my old school. I dont really have a family to turn to. I'm completly lost.





I have no one to talk to about this, I just lost my best friend and I am losing my mind. What can I do to make it all easier? I was having some depression issues to begin with and now i dont know what to do with myself i'm a wreck.





I am so angry I cant control myself and I cant stop crying. Its pathetic, I'm not the type to get too attached, but I never in a million years thought he would do this to me.





Any tips or advice?Cheating boyfriend, how to deal?
I've been there myself. I went out with a guy for ages and everyone knew him on all the farms because he was a farrier. Later found out he'd been out on the town several times with some trainer's nanny who was married herself. People dropped hints but never actually came out and said that they'd seen them together and I felt such a fool. I was furious. I then considered a few things, they were both worthless because she was also cheating on her husband. They deserved each other and my one theory in life is that nobody is going to beat me down, just not going to happen. I am better than that and so are you. The greatest thing you can do is show that you are fine without him and that you can and will move on. I know it's really tough, I was beside myself when I found out. I was like Bridget Jones swilling vodka and listening to crappy music but it gets better. Remember, this is something that is his problem, not yours. He obviously has issues and a problem with honesty and it's better to find out now before you got married or had kids. None of this makes it any easier to deal with and you are right to be angry and upset, it's not pathetic at all but it will pass and you'll wake up one morning and think ';Who? Can't even be bothered';. What burns is the deception and the lies and the fact that you have put trust in someone that threw it back. He's not worth it. You are better than that and you just need time to grieve and be angry etc. Don't let someone like that make you bitter, you will then only be hurting yourself. Don't really know what else to tell you and I'm sorry that you are going through this but it does get better. Keep the faith and if all else fails - try vodka!Cheating boyfriend, how to deal?
I think you should leave him because if he loved you then he would had never did it!! And he does then tell him to prove to you!! And a lady should never choose a man over family and friends!! Sometimes girls need to think about the future and their health!! You might not know it but sometimes there's signs and you don't want to see it!! And if your depress and don't have family or friends to talk to maybe you should go to a doctor!! Don't let him hold you down either because he doesn't make you strong. You need to take it like you don't need him and that you could do way much better!! I wish you the best of luck!!
Since you already have issues with depression, this is not a good situation for you to stay in. Can you transfer back to your old school and go home where your friends and family are? That would be the best thing for you to do, IMO. Unless he seriously wants to make things right, go to counseling, and focus on his commitment to you...If you feel that you can forgive, that's up to you...But I do need to relay something that I have heard one man that has cheated admit to, and it has stuck with me for years...





';I really did love her. I respected her too. If she had left me when she found out I was cheating on her, I would've been heartbroken and done anything to get her back. But when she just forgave me and stayed with me, I lost all respect for her. That is why I still cheat...';





I am sorry you are going though this, I do know how it feels. You just have to look inside yourself and decide if you can forgive him now, or maybe separate for awhile and see how hard he tries to get you back...

No comments:

Post a Comment